Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pro$$ies making up outrageous bullshit to get you thru the door  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

I realise that it's a buyers market and pro$$ies are under increasing pressure (usually by Sergei, Kevin, drug dealers or Wonga.com)  to pull in punters, usually by avoiding good service and opting for bullshit and spin on their profiles. I see more and more pro$$ies outrageously claiming to take you to paradise and back - all without leaving the local Travelodge.

Take dippy this tart   :wackogirl:... External Link/Members Only with her ''my gorgeous smile and seductive eyes will mesmerize and entice you'' bollocks. Her spiel is quite mild compared to some of the guff out there. One pro$$ie claimed her eyes changed colour when she was horny. WTF !  :lol:

So bearing in mind the totally unobtainable heights these desperado pro$$ies are setting for themselves - should they have the nerve to complain when a punter has a decent punt but still decides to leave them a negative ? 

:hi:

JackBurton86

She been mentioned in the East Midlands section.
Does look alright.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I had one prossie claimed she works from a luxury house, it was new build, but it was in Parson's cross (Sheffield); for those that don't know it's almost the equivalent of Moss Side in Manchester.

Danny86

Personally i'm into Thai girls, and there's a rule about them that i stick by;

You can tell when they lie, because their lips move.  ;)

Offline nigel4498

You can tell when they lie, because their lips move.  ;)
Think you'll find that that applies to all pro$$ies.

squeezebox

I realise that it's a buyers market and pro$$ies are under increasing pressure (usually by Sergei, Kevin, drug dealers or Wonga.com)  to pull in punters, usually by avoiding good service and opting for bullshit and spin on their profiles. I see more and more pro$$ies outrageously claiming to take you to paradise and back - all without leaving the local Travelodge.

Take dippy this tart   :wackogirl:... External Link/Members Only with her ''my gorgeous smile and seductive eyes will mesmerize and entice you'' bollocks. Her spiel is quite mild compared to some of the guff out there. One pro$$ie claimed her eyes changed colour when she was horny. WTF !  :lol:

So bearing in mind the totally unobtainable heights these desperado pro$$ies are setting for themselves - should they have the nerve to complain when a punter has a decent punt but still decides to leave them a negative ? 

Strangely, that bit might have a ring of truth to it.

My ex and more recently a WG, have said that my eyes change to a lighter blue, after I've cum. Not sure how long for, but made me realise it would be one way she would know if I've been punting/shagging.

LL

One pro$$ie claimed her eyes changed colour when she was horny. WTF !  :lol:
The probably change to green when a punter arrives - as all she sees is "Dollar"!  :hi:

SirFrank

Take dippy this tart   :wackogirl:... External Link/Members Only with her ''my hypnotic smile and eyes will mesmerize  you'' bollocks. Her spiel is quite mild compared to some of the guff out there. One pro$$ie claimed her eyes changed colour when she was horny. WTF !

This works better. Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, you're under. Next thing you know, you're £150 lighter, you've been inside her gaff for less than 2 minutes, you haven't sniffed the clout yet you think you've had the fuck of your life. Everyone's a winner!

Danny86

JackBurton86

The probably change to green when a punter arrives - as all she sees is "Dollar"!  :hi:

Love it  :drinks:

Aspen

I realise that it's a buyers market and pro$$ies are under increasing pressure

Who says it's a buyers market?

I think the availability is as bad as it's ever been and getting steadily worse.

When you do manage to cut through all the bullshit there is very little of substance behind it.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I think the availability is as bad as it's ever been and getting steadily worse.

When you do manage to cut through all the bullshit there is very little of substance behind it.
I think you are half right. I think there is more choice than ever, but punters are getting more fussy and rightfully so, I think UKP has had a knock on effect, yet prossies haven't raised their game, so they just don't get bookings. I fucked off punting last week because one phone went to voicemail and the other was dicking me around, and they were both British. Most of the prossie profile text IMHO isn't to get bookings it's to blow smoke up the prossies's arse so she get fluffy feedback, or so that she can justify fucking a two inch cock in her kids bed while Rastamouse looks on in disdain, after all she has a degree from Harvard.

greychap

I think you are half right. I think there is more choice than ever, but punters are getting more fussy and rightfully so, I think UKP has had a knock on effect, yet prossies haven't raised their game, so they just don't get bookings. I fucked off punting last week because one phone went to voicemail and the other was dicking me around, and they were both British. Most of the prossie profile text IMHO isn't to get bookings it's to blow smoke up the prossies's arse so she get fluffy feedback, or so that she can justify fucking a two inch cock in her kids bed while Rastamouse looks on in disdain, after all she has a degree from Harvard.

Punters are defo getting more fussy even though more services are now being offered then years ago where there was not much kissing or owo, cim!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Me.  :hi:

I decide what the going rate is, the sevices required, the age, shape, colour, ethnicity - not the pro$$ie.

Online HappyandLucky

I was approached by a 60 ish year old EE WG in the bar at a Riga Hotel. I had no interest in punting her but played along for a while that I didn't know what she was. Eventually she became so obvious and offered me the best massage and sex of my life for 100 euros. I asked where she was from and how old she was.  She replied from paradise and was 40 years. After I responded that I would steer clear of paradise as it doubles the age you look. My non dream girl moved on much to the amusement of the barman, who chuckled and told me she came in every night to sell her wares.

Cornish sub

should they have the nerve to complain when a punter has a decent punt but still decides to leave them a negative ? 
Well, yes. I can't think of a legitimate reason for leaving a negative review if the punt was decent. Obviously 'decent' is subjective, but even if the punt fell below the punter's high expectations but was still, by his own admission, decent, then surely it would rate neutral at worst, not negative. Negative should only be used for things like bait & switch, not providing services agreed, short changing on time, etc. None of them would fall under the category of decent and would rightly warrant a negative review, but a service the punter considered decent shouldn't.

Aspen

Me.  :hi:

I decide what the going rate is, the sevices required, the age, shape, colour, ethnicity - not the pro$$ie.

Oh really!

Buyers and sellers markets are about supply and demand, availability etc. From my perspective the availability isn't great. Although many prozzies say it's quiet, I struggle to find suitable ones these days. Certainly not possible to dictate terms in the way you make out you do.

Aspen

I was approached by a 60 ish year old EE WG in the bar at a Riga Hotel. I had no interest in punting her but played along for a while that I didn't know what she was. Eventually she became so obvious and offered me the best massage and sex of my life for 100 euros. I asked where she was from and how old she was.  She replied from paradise and was 40 years. After I responded that I would steer clear of paradise as it doubles the age you look. My non dream girl moved on much to the amusement of the barman, who chuckled and told me she came in every night to sell her wares.

Nice one!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Although many prozzies say it's quiet, I struggle to find suitable ones these days.

Considering you've been on UKP for over a year and yet have no reviews, I'd have to agree with you.

Certainly not possible to dictate terms in the way you make out you do.

If I'm not happy with a pro$$ies T&C's I go elsewhere, because it's a buyers market - simple.

As one trusted UKP member always says... ''my money, my rules''

Aspen

Considering you've been on UKP for over a year and yet have no reviews, I'd have to agree with you.

If I'm not happy with a pro$$ies T&C's I go elsewhere, because it's a buyers market - simple.

As one trusted UKP member always says... ''my money, my rules''

You're getting boring.

There's members on here who have made thousands of posts and no reviews. I've got a long way to go to catch up with them, and in any case I'm not answerable to the likes of you. I'll post reviews when it's worth doing, not for the sake of it.