Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting v infrequent shagging of the missus - which came first?  (Read 2928 times)

Offline maxxblue

Lots of posters on UKP report that they shag their missus once in a blue moon.

My question is, which comes first?

Does infrequent shagging of the missus lead to punting?

Or, does punting with lots of gorgeous WG's lead to reduced interest, and hence infrequent shagging of the missus?

How do fellow punters balance sex lives with your partner and and your punters?

Offline KentAde

Or, does punting with lots of gorgeous WG's lead to reduced interest, and hence infrequent shagging of the missus?

Was punting before the missus came along, and still am........and I just balance her demands with my secret life!  ;)

yorkshire123

You may want to rewrite that buddy  :lol:

infrequent shagging of the missus started me punting.

Mrs Y has had a bad time going through the change & she totally went off sex (at least with me  :unknown:)
She seems to be getting back into it thus punting has reduced, My plan was to kick it into touch all together if she started to get horny again alas what i planned & reality are two different things.

Davehorn

After the missus gave birth she completely went off sex so that lead me to become a frequent punter.

SirFrank

I punt because my wife has the labido of a sloth. It's fair to say that of late her fanny has seen less action than a French army rifle

Rochdull lad

In my case, I didn't start punting until just over 18 months after the late Mrs R L had passed on.

If I'd punted while she was still alive, then she'd doubtless have taken me to the cleaners.  [She'd have found out; I know she'd have found out!]

pokenn

I punt because my wife has the labido of a sloth. It's fair to say that of late her fanny has seen less action than a French army rifle

Another SirFrank classic. Every thought of a career in standup comedy?

Offline CBPaul

Punted between relationships early on and stopped punting when I met Mrs CBP and in the first few years of marriage. Being in relationships / early days of marriage I got enough.

Kids came along and ans I'm sure Mrs CBP's sex drive popped out with the last one. Hence I started punting again.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

"Infrequent shagging" came first.  We were averaging about twice per year when I started punting.  Since then it's fizzled out altogether,  we last had sex in the summer of 2012 (and even that was a one-off).

aerofan5

Sounds like us older geezers have something in common, partners reduced sex drive. My other half had a series of mild strokes, and although recovery has been moderate but slow, her tastes have changed, food, relationships, everything.

At one stage she suggested that I might have affairs, but I would not trust anyone I know with that situation, hence I have been happily punting since, with no problems.

Offline Boundless

Love your expressions Sir Frank!

ditto here regarding the mrs' libido tho.  :(

potato

7 year itch started me off I think. Now its a case that t'other half doesn't fit my criteria any more and hasn't for decades so I am quite happy of the lack of interest from her and me sticking to my preferred age range!

Offline webpunter

Love your expressions Sir Frank!

+1 - am thinking of creating a file especially for your quotes.  So i can cannibalise these & use when the situation / opportunity arises in civvie life.  Especially when with the lads.  I might have to nominate you for this years Booker Prize [or maybe not !]

Lack of sex leads to [more] wanking.  More wanking eventually leads to some boredom.  Which leads to punting.  Even if the sex re-appears can you really imagine wanting to stop punting totally ? Can you imagine an OH keeping you on the edge for an hour & then let you 'finish' however you may so desire ?

Offline Spanish Lad

pmsl another top quote from SirFrank  :D

Offline Private Parts

Good evening Ladies and Gents.
Can honestly say that whilst the courtship and wooing of Mrs PP produced gold medal performances on floor execises, the high bar as well as cross-country and 10m board diving; once the PP seed had done its trick; the Mrs PP libido slipped from vanilla to positively Catholic. Ergo as the planet has no further need for additional PPs' minor - My appendage has become somewhat surplus to requirements.
Hence  dipping the wick ad hoc.
Have been "found out" in the past (put it down to curiosity) and an almost unwritten acceptance that PP's pork sword needs some exercise from time to time and therefore 'we' dont mention IT.
Funny sort of limbo now exists. Who knows what tomorrow brings? :unknown:
Anyone else in that situation?
Cheers PP :hi:

Offline Spanish Lad

I was punting before I met the OH but was only in my mid 20's then and my punting was infrequent. I think it has been both a gradual increase in punting over the last 10 years and decrease in action between the sheets at home. So no decisive turning point I can put my finger on, just a natural (or un-natural as non punters may see it) evolution in my case.

John Love

As a younger guy (late 20's) I have been in a long distance relationship for the past 18 months, so the odd one here and there seemed to work, but now that the missus is back for good I am reluctant to give it it and it is definitely having a noticeable effect on the frequency with the missus, I know i need to kick the habit but I am finding it hard to resist these beautiful women who come at a moderate cost to that of a night out in a club...

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Have been "found out" in the past (put it down to curiosity) and an almost unwritten acceptance that PP's pork sword needs some exercise from time to time and therefore 'we' dont mention IT.
Funny sort of limbo now exists. Who knows what tomorrow brings? :unknown:
Anyone else in that situation?
Cheers PP :hi:
My wife and I had the occasional "falling-out" over the lack of sex in our marriage,  but now we never mention it.  She once told me to look elsewhere,  but I will never trust her to be genuinely OK with that:  women are fickle creatures,  and there is too much at stake.

So she probably suspects I'm getting it elsewhere somehow .  Maybe she thinks I got lucky with AdultFriendFinder or whatever (most women don't understand that's about as likely as winning the lottery).

Harribbo

I sleep with my OH maybe twice a week. It's my decision though, I just can't be fucked with the same shit different day thing so i would rather pay a whore once a month to add some excitement to my life. On another note, going to see this girl on Friday from fabswingers. She's looking for a "fuckbuddy" so if we get on who knows might just give her a good seeing to once a week and not punt no more.

aerofan5

Offline itk

Punting long before the missus came along. Doubt I'll ever stop it to be honest .

jcdmj12

Started due to missus' low libido... not really too fussed now as enjoying the variety an awful lot.

Ben4454

This is why I plan to never get married.

jcdmj12

This is why I plan to never get married.

Anyone with any sense doesn't get married (or committed in any LTR) for sex - unfortunately it's just biology that it decreases over time.   The reason to get married is because you want kids. If you don't want kids, no point imo.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Anyone with any sense doesn't get married (or committed in any LTR) for sex - unfortunately it's just biology that it decreases over time.   The reason to get married is because you want kids. If you don't want kids, no point imo.

Well, there might be another reason,  depending on where you live.  As I mentioned recently on another thread, I come from a rural area with a desperate shortage of women.  Marrying one is a way of securing her, a more socially-acceptable alternative to clubbing a woman over the head and dragging her off to your cave.

Thankfully Adultwork has made marriage-for-sex obsolete.  Even a guy in the middle of nowhere can now book a girl online (if he has some sort of Internet connection), then drive to wherever she is.