Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Auto censored?  (Read 596 times)

Offline diomhair72

I keep seeing this is it an actual site or is it a site that is not allowed mentioning in ukp?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I keep seeing this is it an actual site or is it a site that is not allowed mentioning in ukp?

Have you tried clicking it.     :unknown:  Self explanatory really the word censored is the clue.    :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

no, its the forum here automatically checking for banned words/sites that admin determines are not allowed to be posted or linked. It AUTO CENSORS them so they cant be used
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 03:12:31 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I believe it refers to (i.e. is triggered by the mention of) more than one site.

Offline diomhair72

That's what I thought it was most likely to be, thanks guys for clearing it up, as I have no idea what the other sites are except for the now defunct PN  also I know VS  and BP and obviously AW but not sure how 'reliable they are

Offline Horizontal pleasures

That's what I thought it was most likely to be, thanks guys for clearing it up, as I have no idea what the other sites are except for the now defunct PN  also I know VS  and BP and obviously AW but not sure how 'reliable they are
PN banned as it was a review and forum site, VS, BP and AW are 'find a lady' sites so OK.