Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kali, Didi, Cece, Zoe - something odd going on here!  (Read 699 times)

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/++Didi+

Didi seems to be a replacement profile for Kali, a genuine WG reviewed on here, but no longer on AW - possibly deleted for using fake pics.  But unlike Kali, Didi's phone number is "not recognised" and her emails don't get read, she is uncontactable and unbookable.  Her recent feedback is obviously fake.

Kali apparently has a friend who toured with her, and is now touring with Didi:

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/+Cece+

Now called Cece, but there is feedback for someone called Zoe.  Possibly a different girl, or possibly a name change.  At least one genuine-looking feedback, "cammph1" has feedback from a WG with a rating in the 70'S.  But she currently has the same problem as Didi: an unrecognised dud phone number, and emails aren't being read!

WTF?

Perhaps their pimp has lost both girls and is now using their profiles for a PG scam?  But somebody is regularly paying 5 credits per day for the green "Available" indicator, which would eat into PG profits.  Or maybe the phone numbers were temporary ones obtained from one of those phone-redirect services, and the idiot hasn't noticed that they don't work anymore?

I happen to have Kali's old phone number (which doesn't match Didi's or Cece's), I put it on my phone just before Kali vanished.  I tried using it, but calls go straight to voicemail and texts aren't being received.  Though at least this one is a genuine mobile number.

Young, slim black girls are as rare as hen's teeth here in the southwest.  And now it looks like two of them are about to go out of business due to some sort of monumental comms fuck-up!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

So Kali/Didi was also Mika for awhile!

Given how rare black WG's are around here, I'm guessing they were always the same 2 girls.  But fuck knows what is happening with them now!