Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite Camden - good vanilla service  (Read 422 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

Saw a few reviews of Aphrodite on here and when I saw her pics I just knew I had to visit!

Comms
Called her and she was available in the afternoon, nice voice, sounded professional and arranged a time. Didn’t ask me any questions about myself as she has done with others. Agreed time and she sent me the address.

Unfortunately there were a few train issue so I was running late but was not an issue for her and kept in contact with texts so all good on that front.

Venue
Basement flat around the corner from the tube station. Easy to find and I must say it’s one of the nicer places I’ve visited this year. Nicely done up and decorated. Big bed with expensive looking bedding, cushions etc. Huge floor mirror and the bathroom was tip top so took advantage of that before and after.

The Girl
Looks exactly like the pics in my opinion. Good Hungarian Milf body, tanned skin, good set of tits (although the nipples looked a bit weird), nice bum, good hair and smelling great!

She was wearing heals and some sort of swim costume. Looked hot! No complaints.

Service
Requested a sexy massage, owo and finish in cg. Got everything apart from fs as I just could t help myself in the end (way too excited).

I came out of the shower and she pulled the towel from me. Stood me in front of the mirror and she stood in front of me and wiggles her bum into my crotch (felt good  :D) then did some sort of slow dance whilst stripping off showing off her curves which are in all the right places.

Onto the bed for massage, face down to start, massage was ok not the best I’ve had but showed promise. Lots of penis grabbing and carressing whilst on my front which I love .

Flipped me over and gave me some nice b2b moves, tits in my face, sliding all over me. Then down onto owo and she certainly knows what she’s doing. Takes it all the way in and locks and gobbles whilst making all the right noises. Went In for some reverse and was in my element for a while then felt the point of no return a bit too early (maybe 20 mins in) and she took the kid over her face but I’m sure the first lot went in her mouth and no complaints!

Was annoyed that I didn’t get her riding cg but that was my fault!  :dash:

Cost
£70 for 30 mins (worth it in my opinion).

Return Visit
Yes absolutely - I need to have some FS action and will be booking an hour next time!

Maybe a bit too vanilla for some people and usually I do t like that as I usually go for gfe but as she’s a hot milfy Hungarian I aim to return! She’s also easy to deal with and is genuinely nice and likes what she does.

Plenty of reviews of her in here. I would recommend.

Happy punting