Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anushka- Hot collection  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

I think we all have at one point read the epic reviews by YLF and thought 'jammy bastard'.

So took his personal recommendation and tried to see Anushka last year but she had left. She popped up again so I took the chance and booked an hour, at £250 is well above my limit but just wanted to try these sexy Russian girls who seem to give great service.

Comms via maid were good, location might be a bit of a walk (10 minutes fast pace) from Earls Court for some but parking was available if you drive. Good rented apartment, good shower etc. Had to sign the log on the way in which was a first but had no issues, fake name etc.

Anushka was wearing a loose dress when I arrived that hid her figure so I was a little worried about lack of curves. I jumped in the shower and came back to her sprawled on the bed in her lingerie and I then thought holy fuck. Really has model body/looks, 9.5 out of ten. Pictures are accurate only thing is the camera adds s few pounds so a little slimmer in reality.

Lay on the bed beside her and started DFK, excellent technique from her as I explored her curves. Silky skin, great breasts that are a nice handful, great firm bum had me hard as a rock so into OWO. Felt like I'd made it in life looking at such a stunner expertly suck my cock, only a few girls have had that affect in a punt and she's the hottest I've fucked.

Wanted to hold off pop one so went at her pussy with fervour, first tongue, one finger, 2 fingers then all 3. She made all the right noises so I spent a bit of time until she came or acted superbly.

Stood up and stuck my cock in her mouth, she got my cock wet and sloppy, sucked me to the edge and then played with it in her mouth, rubbed on her lips and cheekily asked if I liked it  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Immediately stood her up by the mirror, one leg on the bed, bent over and pounded away. View in the mirror was epic. She got a sore leg after a while so laid her on her back, legs up and went hard until I filled the bag.

Realised I'd only 10 minutes left so knew I'd not get a second pop in which I regret but it was nice to have one long drawn out shag instead of squeezing in 2. Talked for a little and then showered and left with her professional comment that she'd like to see me again adding to the big fat cheesy smile on my face.

In summary thank you YLF for the tip. I would def return had I the cash for these rates, I'll stay on the £150 mark happy in the knowledge of that really hot girls with great service are out there

Yeboahsleftfoot

I think we all have at one point read the epic reviews by YLF and thought 'jammy bastard'.

So took his personal recommendation and tried to see Anushka last year but she had left. She popped up again so I took the chance and booked an hour, at £250 is well above my limit but just wanted to try these sexy Russian girls who seem to give great service.

Comms via maid were good, location might be a bit of a walk (10 minutes fast pace) from Earls Court for some but parking was available if you drive. Good rented apartment, good shower etc. Had to sign the log on the way in which was a first but had no issues, fake name etc.

Anushka was wearing a loose dress when I arrived that hid her figure so I was a little worried about lack of curves. I jumped in the shower and came back to her sprawled on the bed in her lingerie and I then thought holy fuck. Really has model body/looks, 9.5 out of ten. Pictures are accurate only thing is the camera adds s few pounds so a little slimmer in reality.

Lay on the bed beside her and started DFK, excellent technique from her as I explored her curves. Silky skin, great breasts that are a nice handful, great firm bum had me hard as a rock so into OWO. Felt like I'd made it in life looking at such a stunner expertly suck my cock, only a few girls have had that affect in a punt and she's the hottest I've fucked.

Wanted to hold off pop one so went at her pussy with fervour, first tongue, one finger, 2 fingers then all 3. She made all the right noises so I spent a bit of time until she came or acted superbly.

Stood up and stuck my cock in her mouth, she got my cock wet and sloppy, sucked me to the edge and then played with it in her mouth, rubbed on her lips and cheekily asked if I liked it  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Immediately stood her up by the mirror, one leg on the bed, bent over and pounded away. View in the mirror was epic. She got a sore leg after a while so laid her on her back, legs up and went hard until I filled the bag.

Realised I'd only 10 minutes left so knew I'd not get a second pop in which I regret but it was nice to have one long drawn out shag instead of squeezing in 2. Talked for a little and then showered and left with her professional comment that she'd like to see me again adding to the big fat cheesy smile on my face.

In summary thank you YLF for the tip. I would def return had I the cash for these rates, I'll stay on the £150 mark happy in the knowledge of that really hot girls with great service are out there

Glad you enjoyed her Strikar, she was briefly priced at £300 like a lot of the newbie Russian birds, if she was £200 I reckon she'd be booked solid, at £250 she and Mia [away at the moment] are probably the only two I'd see regularly at that price.

Offline Clipit

Thanks for a great review....I'll have to count the pennies when I visit London again and hopefully manage to see one of these legends!

Offline Strikar

:thumbsup: Looks like Mia is away alright but I'll keep her in mind if I decide to pay top dollar again.

I wouldn't mind trying this one but I think I saw her on other websites for 600  :dash: crazy money

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:33:23 pm by Strikar »

Yeboahsleftfoot

:thumbsup: Looks like Mia is away alright but I'll keep her in mind if I decide to pay top dollar again.

I wouldn't mind trying this one but I think I saw her on other websites for 600  :dash: crazy money

Saw Elle with another stunning bird when they were both £300 and I was very flush with cash, good meeting but no better than the best £200 hookers. They charge £600 to see limited numbers of punters/Arabs with loads of cash but the price is crazy, I'd want unbelievable sex, champagne, charlie and nailed on betting tips for that money.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

at £250 she and Mia [away at the moment] are probably the only two I'd see regularly at that price.

YLF - If you're comparing her service levels to Mia's that's a strong recommend - Mia was amazing. Any of the other Russians besides Anushka who would also meet that standard?

Yeboahsleftfoot

YLF - If you're comparing her service levels to Mia's that's a strong recommend - Mia was amazing. Any of the other Russians besides Anushka who would also meet that standard?

Ashley was great for me but a recent review was less complimentary, Valerie, Morena & Linda look interesting, no idea on the £300 girls because I won't pay that. I'm shagging a civvy atm so less punting, will try them when I get bored....

Offline YoungBrom

The girl in question doesn't come up on the site. May we know when this meet took place?

Yeboahsleftfoot

The girl in question doesn't come up on the site. May we know when this meet took place?

If you mean Mia, check my review....