Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever get a digit wrong when sending a text to a wg for the first time...  (Read 894 times)

Offline backofthenet

and ending up sending a message to a granny in Aberystwyth confirming that she'll do anal in 30 minutes? I ask because I nearly just sent a speculative booking text out with an incorrect number - luckily I double checked it against aw before it went.... :D

Elisha Joanne

Oops:0. Poor old dear probably thought she'd got lucky...
Almost as bad as the missent text at least it wasn't your auntie or someone ...

SirFrank

No haven't done that but a few years back I had a swinging fuck buddy (who was married). She had the same name as my sister and I sent her a pic of my cock. The minute I sent it I thought oh fuck I think I've sent that to my sister. I felt physically sick until I established that I had sent it to the right person. Taught me a very important lesson though. I never quite worked out what I'd say to my sister if she had got a pic of my dick. Doesn't bare thinking about

Offline backofthenet

What would have been particularly amusing is if you had sent it to your sister and she sent a picture of her minge back to you.
That's an awkward family christmas.

SirFrank

What would have been particularly amusing is if you had sent it to your sister and she sent a picture of her minge back to you.
That's an awkward family christmas.

Oh fuck now that I wouldn't want to see. I hear it's so hairy you could hide a poodle in it

The happy one

Oh fuck now that I wouldn't want to see. I hear it's so hairy you could hide a poodle in it

but did the photo have your cock in it with the four pigeons as well