Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looked good at first  (Read 1142 times)

James999

Well the FR sounded good, and a quick glance at the profile it looked good value.

But then looking further, both age 19 yet profile age at 24  :thumbsdown:

And this pic makes the one standing look a lot older  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

FR

potato

Probably still good value for a twosome at £150 and hour even though one is definitely not 19 (or 24..)  They charge £120 an hour separately  so I suppose you could argue that one of them comes at  £30 for the hour as a couple so concentrate on the younger one and I'm sure the older one would come in useful for something in the hour!

Blackberry

This profile used to belong to anal fuck vikki and her mate Roxy so they must have sold it to these two, tcm wrote a great review about vikki, Lola and Paris but these don't seem to be connected so I'd be wary

James999

This profile used to belong to anal fuck vikki and her mate Roxy so they must have sold it to these two,

Another example of AW not giving a fuck about the customer  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I'll have a look later as I have all the profiles in my HL and know which belonged to who.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Another example of AW not giving a fuck about the customer  :hi:

Yep, this was Vikki and Roxy. It looks to me as if Roxy has morphed into Tash the Tease as those are Roxy's pictures. Taylor looks new to me.

The original Liverpool2Girl was Vikki and Lola. For whatever reason Vikki decided not to do it any more, so Paris took over the profile with Lola. Vikki created a new profile - Sex Bi Two - with Roxy. Liverpool 2 Girl seems to be being shared now by the three of them (Vikki, Paris and Lola), alternating days.

I see on the L2G profile, they're advertising my 3 girl experience. Should I ask for commission or a free punt?

Before Taylor turned up, I was pondering a L4G. Maybe I'll now have to think about all of them, including Taylor - Liverpool 5 Girl. A challenging punt indeed!

Hope that's all clear!!

tcm