Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF?  (Read 2117 times)

SirFrank

Who the fuck wrote this bollocks? I can only assume google translate came up with this bullshit

External Link/Members Only

I plan on entering her castle soon

grandmaster-ram-rod

the rent on Cardiff castel must be expensive , wonder if it has showers ?

Offline rubric

In fairness, she has fairly good reviews on here. I think I've seen either her (if the photographs are photoshopped) or her sister when she was using the same profile.  Worst (pre-google) howler i've seen was "I hope to calve".

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
she also mentions as you move your hand up her belly to her nipples and then in her entrance.  Not sure where her lady its are but pretty sure they are not near her nipples.

Google translate has to be the worst thing google have ever done.  It doesn't work no matter what language you put in.

Also what is this thing with awful cheap blonde wigs that so many EE girls have?  They are awful and look as cheap as they are.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:51:45 pm by Dani »

Offline johnny34

Sir Frank you are her king, she is your gueen on the journey of pleasure to
the castle.....enjoy.  :D

SirFrank

Sir Frank you are her king, she is your gueen on the journey of pleasure to
the castle.....enjoy.  :D

I plan to cross her moat and invade her hamlet next week and carry her off into the sunset atop my trusty white steed. It will be like an early Duran Duran video

Offline johnny34

I plan to cross her moat and invade her hamlet next week and carry her off into the sunset atop my trusty white steed. It will be like an early Duran Duran video
I hope her favorite film isn't 'shrek' as your trusty white steed could turn out to
be donkey :D

Offline NIK

Who the fuck wrote this bollocks? I can only assume google translate came up with this bullshit

External Link/Members Only

I plan on entering her castle soon

I can't help it if she's talking to me, can I?  :D

willbred

i'm reminded of a sketch by Bob Newhart, the US comedian from the 60s and if I might exercise poetic licence,,,,,,,if you gave an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of keyboards.....eventually, one would type a profile just like that

LL

Hahah, this one.  I booked her the other week (she used to work in London) but had to cancel.  Spoke to a maid anyway, so she probably didn't come up with this bollocks on her own.

Offline SamLP

Looks like it's been written by the court jester, but it does do the trick. It's made me want to travel to Cardiff and check this castle out.

Offline odynsfee

I just sent her an enquiry and she deleted it without reading it, now that's what I call WTF? :unknown:

SirFrank

I just sent her an enquiry and she deleted it without reading it, now that's what I call WTF? :unknown:

Was it written in the same style as her profile?

Offline odynsfee

Nice one Frank, :D, but seriously why do some SP,s do this its happened to me once before, needless to say I don't follow up with another email, they obviously don't want the business so fuck them but why advertise in the first place??
By the way, when I say it was deleted without being read I assume that when the sent email is still pink and it says deleted instead of the time it was opened, it is as such ,unless they can see what it says without actually opening it,??if you see what I mean who knows? just curious, either way I don't think that I will lose any sleep over it, I've already booked a replacement for next week.

Offline rubric

More recently, from a review I spotted on adultwork. Chap talks about visiting a pregnant girl " I started sucking on her mammary glands and stroking her pregnant tummy. "

and then later:

"A great hour with a very sexy woman who is a delight to be with clever and chatty. I will return but will it be before her nativity."

Obvious google translate i assume.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

By the way, when I say it was deleted without being read I assume that when the sent email is still pink and it says deleted instead of the time it was opened, it is as such ,unless they can see what it says without actually opening it,??

We have the option of having emails sent our phones so we can read them.  however you would still need to read them when you log in to ensure you are replying to the right person unless of course you just cant be arsed and just hit delete.

Saying that I have gone to mark emails as read before as read them on my phone and bloody well deleted the lot by mistake.