Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ex Sandy's Antonia on GFE Bury Rota  (Read 1437 times)

Asa1967

Just seen that ex Sandy's Antonia is at GFE.Bury
I do remember her being a little pocket rocket and could never get in to see her as always booked up, did get a chance once because a booking never turned up at it was a amazing punt and defo want to see if she is as good as last time.
It looks like a trip to Bury GFE is on the cards today

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Any chance of posting the link to GFE's site?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Problem is girls change their names and then leave and are replaced by another girl 6 months later who uses the same name.
Is this the same Antonia who previously worked at SS as Kelly and had a large tattoo on her stomach?
Perhaps you could confirm once you have punted her?
Cheers

Asa1967

Yes i have just been in but she was busy but I did see her in reception and said hello to her. Still as lovely as I remember. Maybe catch her next wk.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes i have just been in but she was busy but I did see her in reception and said hello to her. Still as lovely as I remember. Maybe catch her next wk.
Ah great, would love to see her again

Offline lewisjones23

Problem is girls change their names and then leave and are replaced by another girl 6 months later who uses the same name.
Is this the same Antonia who previously worked at SS as Kelly and had a large tattoo on her stomach?
Perhaps you could confirm once you have punted her?
Cheers

photos look like it is the same one, she was a great booking at SS

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah agreed, pics weren't up yesterday when I looked but i'd say 99% her, service is perhaps a bit limited with no CIM or facial but she was a really pleasant girl to spend 30 minutes with  :blush:

Offline lewisjones23

Yeah agreed, pics weren't up yesterday when I looked but i'd say 99% her, service is perhaps a bit limited with no CIM or facial but she was a really pleasant girl to spend 30 minutes with  :blush:

yeah I saw her a few times at SS - one was the last booking of the day and I was able to give her a facial then

Will be looking to see her at some point again

Offline Rack Admirer

Wasn't she someone who started off very well at SS but then faded and became an unreliable punt? I never saw her, but remember some of the reviews from those days.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:44:17 pm by Rack Admirer »

Offline Duke of Earl

Wasn't she someone who started off very well at SS but then faded and became an unreliable punt? I never saw her, but remember some of the reviews from those days.

That was my experience. First time, not long after she started, she was great. Second time bang average at best.

Offline lewisjones23

That was my experience. First time, not long after she started, she was great. Second time bang average at best.

yet you didnt leave a review?  :dash:

Offline lewisjones23

not my experience, I probably saw her 3/4 times but as always I can’t say for what happened with other’s