Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I would like to make an appointment need help  (Read 578 times)

Offline p3terr

Hi guys. I would like to make an appointment with one of nice girl on adult work but I don’t have feedback but she don’t see members with zero feedback. Can any body help me?

Offline 4xvx

Just phone her if she's not busy you might get a booking.

Offline p3terr

No phone number on the page, only email bookings. Can anyone help me get feedback?

Offline Cryton123

No phone number on the page, only email bookings. Can anyone help me get feedback?

The only way to do that is to book someone else who does see zero feedback members and get yourself a positive.

You can’t cheat the feedback system unless you find someone willing to make a fake booking with you to leave each other feedback. Other than that, see someone else first!

Offline Home Alone

It's a bugger when you haven't got AW Feedback & the girl you really want to see insists on it.

Can you not see one or two other AW Girls & get Feedback from them before booking the girl you're desperate to see?

Just remember to say 'please' & 'thank you' at appropriate times to the girls you do see & they'll put things like, "A lovely polite respectful gent.", "Treat him well." and/or "Welcome back any time."

They're all SP-speak for "This one will be no trouble.", which should open the door you want opening. ;) :hi:

Online scutty brown

Online PussyLover789

Hi guys. I would like to make an appointment with one of nice girl on adult work but I don’t have feedback but she don’t see members with zero feedback. Can any body help me?
Post her link, because you've been on here since April 2017 and we need to know your just not a lurker

Wooderz

I plonked a few on AW before I took the slightest interest in gaining a FB rep.. Wasn't really a problem but perhaps I choose the ones who are not cussy funts like many are.. Go for a low FB pro and she aught to understand. Many pro's simply won't respond regardless of how glowing your fb is..

Wooderz

find someone willing to make a fake booking with you to leave each other feedback.
Happens frequently.. All ya need do is make a booking and fake along.. SP's love a FB boost and I have had several FB'S from pro's I haven't actually met, or double booked, or whatever.. Not intentional but I guess sp's see pretending to have met a booker as an easy fb+

Wooderz

I rarely leave feedback for SP's on AW. Even if they ask for it. I might help a zero sp get started on a + but once they have more than a handful they are usually ok for rep..

Email contact, phone ho.. no need to use arseache booking cistern..