Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal Cummings  (Read 2501 times)

Offline MrBamboo

Hi All,

Thinking of booking Cristal, although she has a few mentions on here there are no reviews. Has anyone seen her ? Her AW feedback is all good but at £150 for an hour it would be good too get any comments before boking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline brumboy1

IMHO avoid, have seen her about a year ago service was very poor and rushed and she is larger than the pics suggest. you have better options in brum

Offline MrBamboo

Thanks BB1, don't think I will be spending my hard earned on her in that case !!

cheers,

Offline Ramone78

The Pics are quite old on the Profile and I can confirm shes  a fair bit larger
Rushed & I never liked her attitude, she thinks shes Gods gift

Ilovetheladies

So glad I saw this, has been on the HL for a while and was getting round to booking her!
Shame as she does look good in the (old) pics!

Online fredhiggins

Shame about all the negatives. Back in the day she was a real gorgeous party girl.

Boy wonder

Had a two girl with Crystal and the her tattooed brunette friend with a pretty face (can't remember her name) a couple of years ago. Crystal seemed like a lovely girl to talk to but showed no interest when it came to the sex part the other girl made up for it. You can spend less money and get a lot more than you would with this girl.

chasb61

Had a terrible experience with her when she was called Samira! £150 for the hour - I came after 20 mins and she's off to have a shower!!

Horrible piece of robbing bullshit skank!

Avoid at all costs!

Offline MrBamboo

Thanks to all for the feedback, hopefully it has saved a few others from wasting their money as well !!