Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiul-Jessica  (Read 1684 times)

Offline fenderswoop

I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I've searched on here and can't find her mentioned in any threads and has no feedback on AW either.

She's my type physically but would rather have some feedback on her before actually booking.

brummierob

She's been a member since August 2012 & not a bit of feedback good or bad...something not right there

Offline Sam_26

Dug up this thread while trying to find info on this girl. Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She is always showing as available in my area but something just doesn't feel right.

Offline jbourne1986

I have now seen the girl, my impression is a bit mixed.

Cons: typical european girl who claims to offer services but dont. So no OWO, DFK, CIM eventhough they are on her enjoys list. says she is claustrophobic and  there fore no boob fuck (shame cos she had a cracking pair of tits)

Pros: hot body, very good looking czech girl, good superficial kissing. great pair of enhanced tits. tight pussy. good covered oral with deep throating.

I think I came out quite happy after the punt. Despite the cons, it was only 60 pounds for a good shag with a v good looking girl. as she was only 5 mins away from me it was a good last minute shag. much better than a parlour experience.

She is only here from the czech land  one week at a time and hence the limited feedback. she is only available now today and saturday as she is going back home on sunday