Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for advice - Thames Valley outcall  (Read 454 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Long time lurker, looking for a recommendation for an outcall to my place fairly near Reading.  I quite often play the reverse booking lottery looking for a bargain but I fancy treating myself while I have some time off work, so am looking for the advice of UKP to recommend someone rather than taking pot luck.

I prefer small/medium sized girls (something like 5' 8 tall and size 8-10 would be ideal), with a good, friendly attitude who are just generally up for a good time.  If they genuinely like taking a facial, that would be a massive bonus.  Nationality and race not important, but must speak good English.  I'd be looking for a couple of hours for something like 200 to 250 quid.  Must be an outcall.

Thanks in advance - hopefully I can return the favour some time.

Offline madeinwales56

Hi Spunky, welcome to the board.
It is not the purpose of fellow members to do the search for a girl on your behalf. You need to do that yourself and post your likely candidates and see what your fellow punters have to say. Otherwise, you will get very little constructive feedback and probably more than your fair share of vitriol.