Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Auburn Delight - Eastleigh/Southampton  (Read 3017 times)

Parniol

External Link/Members Only

I met the girl a few months ago. We arranged the appointment by SMS, (two hours, incall). I left home 3 hours earlier because I live in the South-West. I arrived 10 minutes early. As soon as she opened the door of the apartment building where she lives, she looked at me as I was rubbish. I don't know the reason she was so grossed out: I am pretty sure this is not because of my appearance or my way of dressing:  I am used to getting very smart and clean. I don't know what kind of problems this girl has, but she seemed slightly weird-messed up and very quiet, too much quiet and not fit for doing that job. As soon as we entered her room she didn't even ask my name, she didn't shake my hand, and despite the fact that in a lot of reviews in another websites they wrote she even offered anything to drink, she didn't even offer me a glass of water even though it was very hot that day. The only thing she said to me - in a hurried and rude way - was "the money, quick". I paid her £ 40 more (total: 250£) as a sign of respect because she is a woman, and after taking the money she didn't even say thank you. Services offered (kissing without tongue, bj without condom, standard intercourse with condom). During the two boring hours we spent together she maintained a rigid, quiet and passive attitude, she seems she does not like that job (like she is forced by someone) but she pretends to do so willingly. I found her behaviour embarassing even because she made me feel rather guilty for coming and visiting her.
Ten minutes before the end of the two hours we agreed, she began to sip a bottle of water (no water offered this time either), she takes my pants and threw them on the bed saying to me in a hurried way "it's time to get dressed." She was looking forward to kicking me out of the house. I don't think of having done anything wrong, I'm very tactful with women but I repeat, I reckon she is a weird-troubled girl that does this job only for money, she treated me like dirt and therefore I don't want to repeat the experience anymore.
It was a complete waste of time and money.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:11:27 pm by Parniol »

Offline FCB

Online stonebow1

Paying her £40 more before she's done anything to deserve it isn't a sign of respect pal. You can't just buy respect like this! You may as well have walked in there with "mug" written on your forehead.

Sorry for the experience though. Driving 3 hours and having a shit time doesn't sound like much fun. Personally i'd never put so much effort or make such a long booking with someone i'd never met before, but if you live in a punting desert you don't get much option sometimes.

Parniol

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:24:50 pm by Parniol »

Parniol

First of all, I don't know who are you but I don't let you label me as "mug" just for wasting 40 stupid pounds more and 8 hours of my life, it's not your business anyway. You shouldn't use this website to insult people for their negative experiences. I ran the risk because both in her website and in her message she seemed "professional" and polite.
If there's somebody who is not very crafty, it's her and her reputation may be ruined.
It's not a tragedy, in good faith I just warned another clients not to go with her.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:33:00 pm by Parniol »

Cabbie

Thanks for the review. I won't visit her.

James999

First of all, I don't know who are you but I don't let you label me as "mug" just for wasting 40 stupid pounds

Well giving her £250 to be treated like that kinda reinforces that she mugged you off  :wacko:

Parniol

You're welcome. P.S. I didn't pay her any extra money to do something she doesn't do, don't misunderstand me.

Parniol

Another wanker. James999: are you sure that in your life you haven't been and you'll be never mugged off? You like to judge but you don't even have enough money to meet up with a lady.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:08:14 pm by Parniol »

Parniol

You're welcome. P.S. I didn't pay her any extra money to do something she doesn't do, don't misunderstand me.
Another wanker. James999: are you sure that in your life you haven't been and you'll be never mugged off? You like to judge but you don't even have enough money to meet up with a lady.

James999

Another wanker. James999:

So she mugs you off, and because we agree she's mugged you off you decide to get upset with us  :dash: You know she took you for a mug, don't blame us for noticing, after all it was YOU who told us she mugged you off  :sarcastic:

And by your reaction on here perhaps she just thought you were a twat, I can understand that  :hi:

And quoting yourself, how angry are you  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:52:23 pm by James999 »

Parniol

James999: Twat? Ever seen your face in the mirror? I saw several times you are used to taking part in the reviews of this website just to write childish comments instead of being helpful. My review -as well as the other reviews - is useful whilst people like you are useless. This website is made to give tips about sexworkers, and therefore is not made to argue. I don't have time to waste neither with you nor with the other losers who like to judge instead of using this website for its real purposes.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:44:25 pm by Parniol »

Parniol

James999: Twat? Ever seen your face in the mirror? I saw several times you are used to taking part in the reviews of this website just to write childish comments instead of being helpful. My review -as well as the other reviews - is useful whilst people like you are useless. This website is made to give tips about sexworkers, and therefore is not made to argue. I don't have time to waste neither with you nor with the other losers who like to judge instead of using this website for its real purposes.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
im wondering if this is a real review as the op seems to have a bit of an attitude  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

im wondering if this is a real review as the op seems to have a bit of an attitude 

He does seem to have issues, As the Americans would say he rides on the "short bus"  :sarcastic:

It is funny how he says he was ripped off and made a mug of, and we agree with him and he goes on the attack  :music:

James999

James999: Twat? Ever seen your face in the mirror?

You sound like a 12 year old  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

Op drives three hours to see a prossie, bungs her an extra 40 notes, spends two hours of misery and gets pissed  off that other members think he's a bit of a knob. I don't think he'll be here this time tomorrow.

Cabbie

Perhaps auburn delight could post a reply as she probably reads this as she has been around along time. I find the review informative but even as  a new member can see no reason to pay £40 extra before the meeting has commenced.

James999

Op drives three hours to see a prossie, bungs her an extra 40 notes, spends two hours of misery and gets pissed  off that other members think he's a bit of a knob. I don't think he'll be here this time tomorrow.

Don't say that, he / she has been here two days now, and told us all how the site works and what we should do and how we should respond to his / her "review"  :sarcastic:

Parniol

im wondering if this is a real review as the op seems to have a bit of an attitude  :unknown:
EnglishRebecca121: it is a real review and I didn't pay to ask anything she didn't want to do.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:00:01 pm by Parniol »

WhattheFlip

Maybe you just radiated "obnoxious, stupid, entitled c-unit" to her, like you have to everyone who has read your terrible posts in this thread?
Seriously, who uses the phrase "I paid her £ 40 more (total: 250£) as a sign of respect because she is a woman". Seriously!?
You don't sound like you're "very tactful with women" either. Obviously you're foreign-which is fine, but maybe you should improve your language skills before you continue "punting"?

Not that this was written by a genuine punter...I can pretty much say with certainty that if he was a genuine punter, there was already a bottle of water on the table by his side of the bed, btw.

Online stonebow1

These responses are hilarious! Wouldn't mind hearing the girl's side of things as this guy is clearly a very insecure nutjob  :lol:

Parniol

Maybe you just radiated "obnoxious, stupid, entitled c-unit" to her, like you have to everyone who has read your terrible posts in this thread?
Seriously, who uses the phrase "I paid her £ 40 more (total: 250£) as a sign of respect because she is a woman". Seriously!?
You don't sound like you're "very tactful with women" either. Obviously you're foreign-which is fine, but maybe you should improve your language skills before you continue "punting"?

Not that this was written by a genuine punter...I can pretty much say with certainty that if he was a genuine punter, there was already a bottle of water on the table by his side of the bed, btw.
WhattheFlip: I can pretty much say with certainty you can speak only English whilst I can speak 4 languages because arrogant people like you are even the most ignorant. Don't tell me what I have to do because you are nothing. If you find strange that somebody wants to be tactful it's because nobody has ever taught you to respect others. What's more important? Writing a review or having a debate about 40 stupid pounds? That money was mine and I did what I wanted, mind your own business.

Puntersw

Blimey, what a thread! Having read some of Amy's other reviews on here, even a positive one says she is not very talkative, which in a 2 hour booking, I could see as perhaps causing some awkwardness especially if English is not your first language. But seriously Parniol  you need to chill out! And the name calling is a little childish. Interesting that you did pick up on James999, nearly 11'000 posts, but not 1 review. Being a Newby,  I hope to have at least a few reviews before I get to 1000 posts! :drinks:  Happy punting everyone!  :hi:

James999

I can speak 4 languages

It's a shame that one of them is not English  :music:

Online Jamboney

My thoughts exactly

Perhaps auburn delight could post a reply as she probably reads this as she has been around along time. I find the review informative but even as  a new member can see no reason to pay £40 extra before the meeting has commenced.

There is no reason to pay extra above and beyond advertised rates, especially as a "sign of respect"

Sorry if op gets butthurt by these replies but you've bought it on yourself really, especially with the childish responses. You're just digging a bigger hole.

Cabbie

Perhaps James999 could explain why he has never submitted a review. They are helpful to other punters just starting out.

kamu

As soon as she opened the door of the apartment building where she lives, she looked at me as I was rubbish. I don't know the reason she was so grossed out: I am pretty sure this is not because of my appearance or my way of dressing:  I am used to getting very smart and clean. I don't know what kind of problems this girl has, but she seemed slightly weird-messed up and very quiet, too much quiet and not fit for doing that job. As soon as we entered her room she didn't even ask my name, she didn't shake my hand, and despite the fact that in a lot of reviews in another websites they wrote she even offered anything to drink, she didn't even offer me a glass of water even though it was very hot that day. The only thing she said to me - in a hurried and rude way - was "the money, quick". I paid her £ 40 more (total: 250£) as a sign of respect because she is a woman, and after taking the money she didn't even say thank you.

Let me get this straight. She appears to look at and treat you like a piece of shit before you even get started. Rather than just leave and find yourself another pro$$ie not only do you go ahead and spend a whole 2 hours with her but you even give her an extra 40 quid because "she is a woman"? I bet she was laughing all the way to the bank!

Offline Hantsolo

Let me get this straight. She appears to look at and treat you like a piece of shit before you even get started. Rather than just leave and find yourself another pro$$ie not only do you go ahead and spend a whole 2 hours with her but you even give her an extra 40 quid because "she is a woman"? I bet she was laughing all the way to the bank!

My thoughts exactly! Strange review and strange reaction to the comments afterwards.

Online boredtryst

this review is way too funny... dont see him back for more though
well maybe not 40 quids more

James999

My thoughts exactly! Strange review and strange reaction to the comments afterwards.

It is indeed very strange, lacking in detail and written almost as if by someone who had read her other negative reviews and combined them to write this one, whoever wrote the review is either not English or thick as fuck (Could be another local pro$$ie bashing the competition  :unknown: )

And the reaction to the comments are very strange, it's as if we were supposed to be immpressed somehow because he / she says they paid an extra £40 as she was a woman  :sarcastic:

bigmanbigman

Just goes to show first meeting  should be 30 mins max to limit £'s spent.

Offline nigel4498

(Could be another local pro$$ie bashing the competition  :unknown: )

In Eastleigh there's hardly any competition but agree it does sound like a hodgepodge of a review that's been cobbled together.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:12:49 pm by nigel4498 »

MrKeen

The funny thing is that these really bad reviews arouse my curiousity, I get tempted, and sometimes succumb, to find out out how anyone putting themselves up as a WG can be so anti client.  Could be a reverse selling technique, maybe there are loads of nutters like me who have to find out for themselves.

Offline buccdriver

The funny thing is that these really bad reviews arouse my curiousity, I get tempted, and sometimes succumb, to find out out how anyone putting themselves up as a WG can be so anti client.  Could be a reverse selling technique, maybe there are loads of nutters like me who have to find out for themselves.

So, do we now await your review? :)

Offline purple_t

Hilarious thread.
I'd like to hear the WG's side of the story.
Can't believe OP chucked an extra £40 her way after she looked at like him like shit. First impression is always a tell-tale sign when punting, I think. If it seems like she's in a bad mood and doesn't want to be there, best to walk as you'll probably get a shitty service.

Offline madeinwales56

Told you so ...

Offline nigel4498

Cabbie

Just wondering if she is so bad why are there no neutral or negative field reports on adult work. When you do a search all reports are positive . Not even one bad feedback. Why have the punters who have gave negative on this site not done so on adult work? Just a thought.

Offline Zimbaman

Just wondering if she is so bad why are there no neutral or negative field reports on adult work. When you do a search all reports are positive . Not even one bad feedback. Why have the punters who have gave negative on this site not done so on adult work? Just a thought.

From my own point of view I would be unlikely to leave negative feedback on AW as the prossie will just return in kind with a load of made up crap. Then I'd have to ditch my AW profile and start again. The AW feedback system is flawed. That's why this site is so much better to get a real idea of what a WG is like.

Online Sweettunes

The AW feedback system is deeply flawed. On four occasions I wanted to give a rightly deserved negative to a WG..... But considered the consequences and bottled it. This site rocks and gives us that chance to name and shame and raise and praise.

Cabbie