Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Alice_Beauty_ - Peckham TOFTT  (Read 328 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7622500) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline BoneToned

Another trip to the 'Hot & Sexy' house in Peckham. My last trip there to see Isabella was very well recieved. This time around, not so much.

Girl
_Alice_Beauty_ External Link/Members Only

Price
£80 30 minutes (OWO, sex and massage) + £20 kissing. Last time around I didn't pay for any extras and regretted it. This time I paid extra for kissing. There was an attempt to upsell me to a full hour as well which I declined.

A 'basement' flat a few minutes walk from Queens Road Peckham station. The flat is small and grubbier than the last time I was there. The bathroom had dirty towels all over the floor and was in dire need of a clean.

Communication
Response back to my initial text was speedy. Upon turning up at the flat there was a delay. Alice didn't speak very good English (she's Brazilian, so a Portuguese speaker) and I figured out that she had been asleep, so it was obviously a maid that took the booking.

Appearance
The photos on AW and the H&S website look amazing. The girl in person was less so. It's probably the same girl as in the photos but she looked a lot older (10 years or so) in person. It might just have been some hefty photoshopping. The girl I met was still in reasonably good shape though but barely looked like the person in the photos. The dyed blonde hair is long gone.

Experience
Held up at the door whilst she got herself together. She took me to her room and I handed over the paperwork. The room was super hot ith a heater on full blast, so I asked if she could turn it off. I offered to freshen up in the shower and she didn't know where the light switch was or where the towels were - she said she hadn't been there long. When I came back to the room she was WhatsApping away, and I just had to wait for her to finish. Eventually she put the phone down and we started on some covered oral (despite OWO included). Only a vague kiss, so a waste of £20, but given she didn't look much like her photos I wasn't that fussed. After two minutes she moved onto the bed, so I followed. In my head I was already putting together a lousy review UKP, and then she went back to her phone for some more WhatsApp. Honestly couldn't believe it.

Got another 2 minutes of oral before she moved into reverse cowgirl. Nothing good there. She switched around for some regular CG which was slightly better as I had a good grope of her tits. My turn to give her a pounding in doggy which wasn't too bad and she seemed to get a bit vocal. A couple of minutes of that and I flipped her over to finish in missionary whilst she tugged on my nipples. Loads of time on the clock left but not enough for another round (and I couldn't be bothered anyway) so I opted for a massage which was reasonable enough. Ready to get out of there I had to wait for the bathroom to free up. On the way out I spied her housemate having lunch, which I'm assuming was BIANCA GORGEOUS.

Summary
This was a borderline negative review, but I got what I came for so I'm giving her a neutral. I can't recommend her for anything other than a P&D. :thumbsdown:

Offline oversexed

Thanks for the review OP. I used to visit this peckham house and the women always look below par and barely understand english

Walked majority of the time
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral