Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AudeliaMay - Westferry Very sexy body, accurate photos  (Read 2725 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6668895) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline LonelyNomad

AudeliaMay.

External Link/Members Only

I would rate her as low positive.

Positive
-gym toned body. Real gym toned body, slim waist, and great stamina for cowgirl position
-face8/10, definitely not over 20 years old.
-enhanced boob but still acceptable, not too hard.

Negative
-Hotel is right next to westferry station. Hotel require key card to enter and she refused to come down to get me. Asked me to enter the lift and she will press the lift from her floor. Problem is there were 4 lift. Wasted 10min in the lift, going up and down to wrong floor looking like an idiot.
-no owo allowed, no kissing allowed. yes she already stated in her profile, but still that's what I always loved to get. She is abit shy, I think she is new to this field.
-communication was abit hard, she reply really slow. I texted her few weeks ago and she just replied me with "hi" after two weeks in the morning.

I would definitely rate her as high positive if she allow kissing and owo. Really pretty face and that waist.... damn, tooo good to be true.

Sorry for this short review. I don't have enough time to write a full review for her. Will be taking a flight soon, can't access UKpunting with my mobile network and hotel WIFI.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Not new, been around at least since Feb 2022 as per her aw Profile (moved to London but not from here so possibly working before, I would bet she is older than stated 19). Also hoovers up on Cam work as she is set up for it.

I gave her a generous Positve in Jan 2023
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366883.0

Her current pictures showcasing this years implants look strange (like her head is too small!) but she is nice looking.

I did have concerns she was a Post-OP TS as eg unusually muscular when I met her.

Nice enough friendly SP, but service a little cold - best suited to a P&D. Another SP who has all the potential in the world there for a great SP providing a good service IMO, but so far it seems a no.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 02:49:33 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline LonelyNomad

Not new, been around at least since Feb 2022 as per her aw Profile (moved to London but not from here so possibly working before, I would bet she is older than stated 19). Also hoovers up on Cam work as she is set up for it.

I gave her a generous Positve in Jan 2023
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366883.0

Her current pictures showcasing this years implants look strange (like her head is too small!) but she is nice looking.

I did have concerns she was a Post-OP TS as eg unusually muscular when I met her.

Nice enough friendly SP, but service a little cold - best suited to a P&D. Another SP who has all the potential in the world there for a great SP providing a good service IMO, but so far it seems a no.

:hi:

Oh no, I hope she is not post op TS.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

yeah she is abit muscular, but i like her waist. I hope it's just gym toned body, not post op TS! Her body gave me the black widow vibe, I really hope she is not a post op TS  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I won't go back to her anymore after reading your review.

Offline LonelyNomad

I didn't know it is possible for post op TS to advertise in AW as female.  :scare: