Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _April_, Canary Wharf  (Read 3222 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865915) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572848) (18 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6499300) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6409073) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]
8 review(s) for LovelyCamillax (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
10 review(s) for x Miss Natalie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
5 review(s) for Sana_20 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online stanlee

External Link/Members Only

Feb 2023

I happened to be on this site one morning when someone flagged that her green light was on. Hopped over to AW and dropped her a text. Much to my surprise, got a fairly quick response to say she was in Docklands and could meet at the time I wanted. 

I think she made me wait about 20 minutes but communications were reasonable so I was OK to hang around. 
I’d guess she’s around mid-20’s, mousey hair, fairly attractive, short with saggy C cups. She’s quite quiet and doesn’t lead but is pretty much willing to do anything on her service list. DFK was on tap throughout. The BJ was excellent, her rimming is also top notch and she’ll carry on for as long as you want. On with the condom and we went through a number of positions. Beyond a bit of panting (and a few fake ‘oohs and aahs’) she doesn’t really do much but the kissing was deep and plentiful and I eventually fired in the bag in cowgirl. 

I saw her again in Bromely and enjoyed myself but I won’t be going back, particularly now she has moved from South/east London. She’s a decent provider but the lack of engagement is a drawback
and I did wonder whether she had taken something (she vaped throughout the meeting) to ease her through the day

Offline LLPunting

Well the profile is dead  :dash:

Any other live ads?

Offline PilotMan

Well the profile is dead  :dash:

Any other live ads?

One of the problems with leaving it too long to review.

Which reminds me, I've got four reviews to post - I better get my fingers going  :(

Offline Convince Me

Anybodies guess wherebshenis now. I've even signed up to new alerts on AW just incase she comes back under yet another new profile. Finger's crossed she's not retired.

Online stanlee

Her profile appears on AW when she is working. She is still in my 'hotlist' and the profile appeared last week (can't remember the day) when she was working in Kingston.

Offline bedhedred

She gave me the postcode. I responded immediately with a timeslot request, but got tumble weeds after that.  :unknown:

She gets bombarded with booking requests so I'm not sure how to get mine up there. Phoning doesn't necessarily work either. She's never picked up for me.

Offline LLPunting

Oh it's this runabout SP https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368747.0
She's had so many profiles and names.