Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa23_ : Deptford bridge  (Read 2005 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7043070) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline last_days_of_logan

When did this occur: A couple of months back

Link: External Link/Members Only
Number: 07990474313 or +447990474313

Cost: 70 for 30 mins

Services: Oral without, sex

The girl: Pics are MASSIVELY touched up, what you think you see there is not what you will get. Having said that, for people that dont mind low key grimey type of meets with Hungarians...it will do. She has hips but main due to her size...her hips are wider than her waist so that is good. No real shelf to talk about. had a gut that goes beyond her breasts. BBW type figure....not good with sizes so wont even try

Action: This was proper quick....arrived there...told her i was interested in a quick one but i might need extra 15 mins to make sure i do the deed. She said she would give me 2 pops in 30 mins. Gave me head for a bit then asked her to bend over. wents at it for about 5 mins and was done. I did not pound (letting go of all that), but did not go super slow either. For the whole doggy session i switched from squeezing her tits, pulling her hair and grabbing her shoulders and grabbing her tummy (which is now a new thing for me...fuck me this life)...so i enjoyeed myself

Finished and was ready for round 2 and more of the same...i actually tried missionary for about 1 min and then switched it back to doggy. Then done

Reccomend: Yes, but only for the like minded souls out there (you know who you are my guys)

Return? Yes..at some point...such an easy person to get along with and nicely available at short notice for quick release via a doggy and constant tit grabbing hair pulling session.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackmt

This is her previous link for referencing purposes

External Link/Members Only

Saw she's back in Croydon - I'm definitely gonna have to meet her again - and I'll be seeing if she can take a pounding!