Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _alana+hot, Shadwell - TOFTT?  (Read 436 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6872628) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline srazzaque

My punting misadventures are cautionary tales. Fellas, I'm rubbish at it and this one is entirely my own fault.

WG: External Link/Members Only

NAME: _ALANA+HOT (Brazilian non-English speaker)

£80 for 30 in Shadwell earlier this week

I'm sold by her pics and her profile invitation to let her sit on my face, which is my exact kink!

She looks as her profile shows so I'm happy. There's a maid who handles Comms and they may have a No Brazilian men policy because they asked me where I was from.

Alana spoke no English, which threw me because the comms had been flawless until then. This was my undoing because I wanted facesitting but the language barrier caused her to apply lube to her vagina in anticipation of sex. The translator app should have been ready but c'est la vie.

So, it's a negative for me because it seemed deliberate to me, even though I used sign language to get my message across from the get-go.

I settled for her riding me until I came and left unimpressed.

The apartment houses a few girls from this crew. It's good for a better intro to punting Brazilian women but will need to use the translator so I don't self-sabotage again.

I also need to review Beky Bournemouth and Tayla Brasil, and possibly Jessica Rossi, (only one who hasn't been booked yet)

Hidden Image/Members Only