Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avella - Earls Court - Russian  (Read 2952 times)

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this WG earlier this week. She is on multiple agencies, 250p/h. I saw her back in 2020 and she was £200 then.

Her face has gone a bit more rough this time around. Maybe last year the room was really dark and I couldn't tell but this time I can. Her skin is also not as smooth as last year then again she is a perfectly attractive lady who'd happily please you throughout your time there. Facially would rate her a 7 / 8 now while body still an 8 for me. Slender body, long straight blond hair, blue eyes, size 6 / 8 and tits size probably size B. Two shots were allowed which I did!

Her OWO has improved, last year was a bit more toothy and this time was much better. Round one had me exploded into her mouth after 10 mins of OWO. She stayed for another minute or so before going to the bathroom. CIM is 50 extra for those of you who want the service. I gave her extra money at the end of the punt. Had a little chat before round 2. Johnny on then banged her in a few positions before whipping off the condom and dumped another load into her mouth.

Overall was a good punt but probably won't repeat as I didn't find her as attractive as I did a year ago. That said, if her price comes down and if no one else is around then will re-consider.

Offline golden bull

I saw her over a year ago and she was “meh “ for me.
Saying that her price starts at £100 on kommons, don’t know what an hour is but maybe worth looking at if members or lurkers are interested?

I defo won’t pay £300 what she was asking a couple of weeks ago and not even for 250 if I get the same shit show as last time.

Offline JackSaint

Saw her in the good old days of September 2020 when men were men and average agency hookers were still only £200.