Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [TOFTT] barbiana & then Curvy_Kelly96 - Moorgate  (Read 2147 times)

1 review(s) for barbiana (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for x_Kelly96 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tempest

This was a bit of an unusual punt tbh.

Arranged at around 12am mid week.
£80/30mins.

Anyway, comms were all good, works out of a tower block flat not too far from moorgate/old street.
-Really bubbly, really chatty
-Very new to this whole thing, said when I met her it was only her second day
-She does look Somalian, but she actually isn't, think she said she's from Kenya or another country around that area
-Still in uni, told me she plans to just do this for 3 weeks, so who knows might be gone soon

Before punt started, she offered me a bit of alcohol, which set the mood abit.

Had sex in multiple positions.. didn't have larger condoms so was actually abit of a struggle even putting it on for me. She's got nice decent sized firm tits and a nice - smaller but shapely ass. She's very tight.. almost uncomfortably tight - for me anyway. Finished off with a handjob cause she couldn't handle it any more lol

Now this is where it gets interesting..

I get dressed up and we're having bants whatnot and she's telling her friend (Kelly) how "i'm actually a cool guy etc etc". Can't really recall what happeneed next, but Kelly ends up in the room and we're all talking having bants etc etc.

One thing leads to another and Barbiana's keeps going on telling Kelly about how big my dick is, and Kelly's getting all curious cause of how much barbiana keeps going on about it.

But honestly this was all a daze and I can't really remember the events as I was quite tipsy by this point, but to really cut a long story short, I persuaded Kelly to find out "how big it is", she's trying to get me to pay i'm like "I aint got no cash on me", she's like "transfer it", talking about "we dont fuck for free over here" lol. Long story short I said all I want is to suck your tits and you can just give me a handjob or something and she's like cool. Next thing Kelly gets a condom and starts giving me a blowjob, im sucking her big ass tits, next thing one thing escalates to another and i'm doggying this girl over the sofa, she's got a nice ass. Ended up with her giving me a handjob while she's sitting down next to me on the sofa and i'm sucking her tits.

All in all, i'd rather see Kelly than Barbiana, Kelly clearly has more experience. She's thick, got big ass full titties, nice juicy bouncy bum and she's light skin, she does have a bit of a gut on her but idrc about that.

But if you like small bubbly girls who'll bounce around on your dick and shit then go for Barbiana.

i'm really sorry this is a really shit review, I literally woke up the next day late as fuck for work with it all kinda a blur.

But tl;dr - fucked barbiana for £80, fucked Kelly for free.

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ron89

Offline tergil

Is barbiana attractive?

Yes I would like to know - nice face?

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review!!

Before I get on to the perennial question, I think there is a significant population of Somalis who are born and raised in Kenya

Now on to more important issues viz. Is any of the WGs candidates for the Bubble Butt thread?

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tempest

Is barbiana attractive?
I'd say they're both alright - 6/10. Facially Kelly I found more attractive, but Barbiana's "newbie" energy adds a certain type of attractiveness to her, i'd probs look twice at Kelly before i'd look twice at Barbiana though

Offline Tempest

Cheers for the review!!

Before I get on to the perennial question, I think there is a significant population of Somalis who are born and raised in Kenya

Now on to more important issues viz. Is any of the WGs candidates for the Bubble Butt thread?
Kelly would be if she just toned up a little, her ass bounces nice, but there's not really much of that "bubble" shape to it.