Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual blonde Maya - Dundee  (Read 2135 times)

9 review(s) for LovelyEmma30 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline BobaFett1

External Link/Members Only

Hi chaps, a positive review for Sensual Blonde Maya in Dundee.

Comms were very direct and prompt. Location was given at the time and flat number once in the street. Located in Hilltown area, the street was very quiet but no parking.

The flat itself was modern and clean.

Maya greeted me with the usual behind the door welcome snd once I was in I was pleased with what I saw.

Albeit she is older and heavier that her Adultwork pictures, she is not fat, just sturdy but is very pretty with it. Naturally pretty and seductive and her body is sexy. Very clean and tidy pussy  too.

Maya wore a nice black and red lingerie set and nice make up too.

True to her name she was a very sensual, friendly and welcoming. Her English is a tad limited but can communicate fine.

She is a bargain at 100ph however she did offer that extras were available. I did not enquire further as was happy for the vanilla session on a first meet.

Was offered snd accepted a shower. I seen latex gloves at the bedside so likely prostate massage on offer.

She is a skilled tantric masseuse and provided a nice oil massage which I'm a fan of. I returned the favour and she enjoyed me giving her oral.

Although when it came to the fucking, I did get the hint that I was the one who would be doing all the work, which was fine on this occasion.

She's here until Sunday and frequently comes to Dundee.

A good punt for the money.

Offline horneyboy1975

Mate I have being tempted , but if you check her reviews , I rather save the pennies .

Offline BobaFett1

Bugger...I missed the reviews, I'll need to figure out how to check the retrospective ones.

Offline BobaFett1

I still think she was decent for the price, but not the best, a vanilla punt but OK for me. There are other girls who are better but did me fine 🙂

Offline adsjacko69

Have had her on my "Worth A Punt" Hotlist for quite a whiles as I really liked the look of her profile pics, but too many negatives for her on here now to make me make the trip.

Did she include OW or OWO with her set rate?

Offline BobaFett1

Like I say, she is OK not thr best and not the worst but don't be taken in by her profile pics, even the private gallet ones as other than the blonde hair and tits, she has changed quite a bit.

There was no oral from her on this occasion, which I didn't  ask for to be fair but was covered in oil from the tantric massage and put it down to that rather than her not being up for it