Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Scottish Lassie Dundee  (Read 1347 times)

1 review(s) for Lexi Scottish Lassie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

1234567HI

Unfortunately Lexi’s adultwork profile is no longer available to post a link.

Arranged a meet via Adultwork good comms albeit quite slow to respond and never gave out her number.

Incall at her place not too far from Dens, nice and comfortable.

Met at the door with a smile and a kiss, paperwork done and was offered a drink, shower all the usual.  Lexi has a look that probably not for everyone and some would say she is “plain” however due to comms heating up throughout the day I was ready to go!  She has a cracking set of tits and the pics you see on her adultwork are accurate and recent. 

DFK, enthusiasm applied to owo, attempted head off the bed deepthoat which was quite rough but no success and also no complaints from her.  Whilst in this position, sucking/biting her tits I managed to finger both holes at the same time, this put me over the edge.  No mess no fuss swallowed the lot.

Chatted for a bit about sexual adventures and left a happy man.

Would 100% visit again (she will return next year I believe)

Paid £150 for the hour and was made to feel like I could have stayed much longer as she enjoys what she does.

Offline Don Quixote

Thank you for the review.
I had considered seeing this lass, but couldn't justify to myself paying the £150 an hour she charges. The jury is still out on that one.
If you still can, it is best that you make clear in the heading that the punt took place in Dundee.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:50:45 am by Don Quixote »

Offline jrs82791

I saw her almost 2 years a go (before I was on UKP hence no review) and she was a cracking punt. Difficult to get a hold of and I had to do a telephone "interview" before she would see me. She had a picture of a big hairy muff on her wall which she liked to talk about! A clever and well educated girl, filthy as well. I haven't been back mainly due to her increased prices.

1234567HI

No Don I don’t think I can change any of the detail of my review once it’s posted.  Not entirely sure what you would like changed anyway?

Regarding the rates it’s subjective really as you rated 8/10 vfm for an SP who was charging £100 for an hour.  I believe the service I got from a very willing girl in her 20s who clearly loves what she does was worth the money I paid.

Offline Don Quixote

No Don I don’t think I can change any of the detail of my review once it’s posted.  Not entirely sure what you would like changed anyway?

Regarding the rates it’s subjective really as you rated 8/10 vfm for an SP who was charging £100 for an hour.  I believe the service I got from a very willing girl in her 20s who clearly loves what she does was worth the money I paid.
Hello Mate.
I wasn't suggesting that your review needed changing, just that the heading for the review needed to make clear that the punt took place in Dundee (which someone appears to have done on your behalf).
I completely agree with you about subjectivity; for entirely arbitrary reasons I am usually reluctant to pay more than £120 for an hour for a punt, so maybe I am cutting off my own nose to spite my face where this lass is concerned.
All that really counts is that you paid your money and considered it well spent.