Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nympho Em  (Read 2681 times)

5 review(s) for unlimited times (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline bobbydaz69

A review of the booking process rather than a punt as we didn't meet in the end.

Nympho Em visiting Ayr in June 2018 for £80hr all inclusive.

External Link/Members Only

The neutral is just for a 'heads up' to others and as the SP in question has some perfectly acceptable feedback as well as 'did not meet' I am left wondering. On making contact she advised that her location would be from 2pm at a well known hotel, in her words the first customer is what pays for the room and it would not be possible to meet her once she was settled, I would meet her at reception. As if. The implication being that we meet, I pay and we check-in then go to the room.

There are loads of reasons for not doing this and one obviously being discretion.

That got me thinking though was this a scammer? Her profile doesn't suggest so butsome years ago there were a group operating from the Glasgow area, a random guy meets you or even more convincing the girl meets you and takes the money, you are then to meet her in ten minutes up in room ____ once she is ready. Of course once you go to the room she has done a runner (was never there) or even worse the current occupant answers the room door. I read it on a forum some place that it happened to a guy at one of the larger hotels in the town centre.

Rather safe than sorry I just declined the meet politely. Was I just being a nervous pervous or did I make the right decision?

Online MGDC

Jail bait material. Pretty sure u need a valid credit card to book a room? Definitely done the correct thing in walking. Not worth the risk.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Is this not the one who constantly creates duff profiles with fake photos?
Usually Lanarkshire area.
Can't explain where all the feedback comes from though.  :unknown:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Just to prove me right she is back in Lanarkshire.

Offline The Man With No Name

She'd need to look far more of a morbidly obese disaster than those pics of a decent-looking girl, to be charging only 80 quid an hour for all those services.

If you turned this inside out and eyed it from upside down, it'd still stink of shite.

Offline auldie63

Back in Ayr again, she must have a bike as well as being one!  :dash: :scare: :manhater: