Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Mandy x or Brook89 in Leicester. Which one do you prefer and why  (Read 3393 times)

Offline cumtwice

I will end up seeing both girls no doubt, but I cannot decide which one to do first.

Please only respond if you've seen both. My question is- which one do you prefer and why?

Brook89
External Link/Members Only

X Mandy x

Thanks

Offline redt4

Have seen brook a few times now and always have a good time but she has messed me about the last couple of times, infact i saw mandy yesterday after brook let me down again.
First time seeing mandy and have to say she is stunningly attractive and possibly a little dirtiet than brook, im sure whichever you choose you will enjoy..

Offline cumtwice

Thanks bud - good advice, that helps me.

I wish Mandy would put her price back down to £70 (30mins). I know she now includes CIM, but would prefer to have the option.

Brook, £90 for 30 mins. Not sure if she is pretty enough to command that sort of fee when Michelle independent, platinum Cindy and ECB charge similar

jasonleics41

Mandy hands down!

She is more filthy than brook, offers more services and stunning.

Don't want to say too much as I'm still quite new to the forum and Iv only seen a few girls off asultwork , mandy Iv openly aired as my favourite but I don't want to seem like I'm touting so will leave it at tnat   :thumbsup:

Offline cumtwice

Mandy it is then! Thanks again

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Having seen them both, frequently over the past 3 years, IMHO I would say as follows:

In terms of services sought, both are great at providing the services that I usually seek, so as redt4 says, whichever you choose, you will enjoy.
In the past year or so, Mandy has upped her game such that she now also provides anal, rimming (giving) and ATM, all of which I would suggest you get confirmed should you require these services.

Brook is a full-time Uni student, so is not always available for working, especially when she has deadlines or exams. Quite a few members here have mentioned of no replies, late replies or sometimes
having booked her, no reply on the day. I suffered this 3 times when I first tried to book her all those years ago. It's a good thing I persevered, otherwise I could hasve easily classed her as a TW
and moved on. Nevertheless, pity that due her lifestyle, she's not always good with her comms.

I have seen Mandy become more professional and when you read comments on here from other members, her comms is instant and quite a few members have told me in PMs that once having booked her, it has been known for her to exchange loads of texts leading up to the meet, to discuss what the punter wants.

I hope that you are able to see both and it would be interesting to get your views, having opened up this debate.

If it is going to take you a fair time to get round to seeing both, then I would suggest you see Brook first, for following 2 reasons:

She may not be around for too long, as she has nearly finished her course and may move on in life and get a full-time job (I really hope that she continues to see some of her regulars   :cool:)

Having communicated and then seen Brook with all the services you require, if you then contact Mandy and go through the same routine, as a customer, you are more likely to return to see Mandy.

As I know them both quite well, in Brook's case, I do not suffer the "no comms/being blanked out" scenario.

I hope the above is of help and not merely seen as a fluffy comment from me.

PS, On a somewhat similar topic, I have spent a fortune on seeing these 2 girls over the past 3 years, and as a result have hardly ventured out of my comfort zone in order to see other Leicester WGs, or even Nottm/Derby WGs. During this time my "highly recommended" list has increased tenfold, thanks to all the members who contribute on here  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:51:37 am by CoolTiger »

Offline redt4

Having seen them both, frequently over the past 3 years, IMHO I would say as follows:

In terms of services sought, both are great at providing the services that I usually seek, so as redt4 says, whichever you choose, you will enjoy.
In the past year or so, Mandy has upped her game such that she now also provides anal, rimming (giving) and ATM, all of which I would suggest you get confirmed should you require these services.

Brook is a full-time Uni student, so is not always available for working, especially when she has deadlines or exams. Quite a few members here have mentioned of no replies, late replies or sometimes
having booked her, no reply on the day. I suffered this 3 times when I first tried to book her all those years ago. It's a good thing I persevered, otherwise I could hasve easily classed her as a TW
and moved on. Nevertheless, pity that due her lifestyle, she's not always good with her comms.

I have seen Mandy become more professional and when you read comments on here from other members, her comms is instant and quite a few members have told me in PMs that once having booked her, it has been known for her to exchange loads of texts leading up to the meet, to discuss what the punter wants.

I hope that you are able to see both and it would be interesting to get your views, having opened up this debate.

If it is going to take you a fair time to get round to seeing both, then I would suggest you see Brook first, for following 2 reasons:

She may not be around for too long, as she has nearly finished her course and may move on in life and get a full-time job (I really hope that she continues to see some of her regulars   :cool:)

Having communicated and then seen Brook with all the services you require, if you then contact Mandy and go through the same routine, as a customer, you are more likely to return to see Mandy.

As I know them both quite well, in Brook's case, I do not suffer the "no comms/being blanked out" scenario.

PS, On a somewhat similar topic, I have spent a fortune on seeing these 2 girls over the past 3 years, and as a result have hardly ventured out of my comfort zone in order to see other Leicester WGs, or even Nottm/Derby WGs. During this time my "highly recommended" list has increased tenfold, thanks to all the members who contribute on here  :thumbsup:

Pretty much what he said/\/\

Offline redt4

Just returned from another meet with mandy, 2 saturdays on the bounce now...
In my eyes she definately has the edge over brook, mandy was asking if she could do things to me, thought it was supposed to be the other way round!!!!! Mandy is proper dirty....

Diehard

I will end up seeing both girls no doubt, but I cannot decide which one to do first.

Please only respond if you've seen both. My question is- which one do you prefer and why?

Brook89

X Mandy x

Thanks

Not seen Mandy but sxc Jessica jay better than Brooke IMHO. Brooke is great don't get me wrong but sxc Jessica jay arguably best I've ever seen.

Diehard

Brook89

X Mandy x

Thanks

I know you only asked for responses if both had been seen but I thought for your benefit you may want to consider sxc Jessica jay as well.

Diehard

Interesting post that CT. I note you adopt a different approach to me if you are let down by a hooker.

This Mandy is interesting. I hate going to Leicester as if I'm within sight of that toilet of a football ground that houses the midlands perennial second tier team (past couple of years an Anomaly) but Mandy is tempting me to cross the divide she really is.

Have you seen lushbutt? She is pretty filthy I thought and a better kisser than Brooke.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Interesting post that CT. I note you adopt a different approach to me if you are let down by a hooker.

This Mandy is interesting. I hate going to Leicester as if I'm within sight of that toilet of a football ground that houses the midlands perennial second tier team (past couple of years an Anomaly) but Mandy is tempting me to cross the divide she really is.

Have you seen lushbutt? She is pretty filthy I thought and a better kisser than Brooke.

I usually class them as a TW if let down twice in a row, but with Brook, there was something about her which made me persevere with her. I'm glad I did.

Mandy, yes move over to the dark side (or a few divisions up into the PL) and come a visit this girl, who currently is the talk of this forum and cannot set a foot wrong at the moment.

Lushbutt... I have not seen her yet, as her working hours are very restricted, when compared to my availability. She comes highly recommended and has been on my HL since Jan.

As soon as I move away from banking with my regulars Brook and Mandy, I hope to see other girls, lushbutt being one of them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just returned from another meet with mandy, 2 saturdays on the bounce now...
In my eyes she definately has the edge over brook, mandy was asking if she could do things to me, thought it was supposed to be the other way round!!!!! Mandy is proper dirty....

Watching all those girls at their their graduation ceremony this week must have raised your punting temperature a few degrees  :D :D

Good to see you have another great session with Mandy  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not seen Mandy but sxc Jessica jay better than Brooke IMHO. Brooke is great don't get me wrong but sxc Jessica jay arguably best I've ever seen.

Don't forget... her rates are £150ph, and she does outcalls only!!  :( :(

jasonleics41

Agree  :thumbsup:

If you see Mandy first then go to brook you may be a little disappointed. So go to brook first , enjoy the GFE she provides and then go to Mandy as you will get hooked on her, like myself and other members have been.

Offline cumtwice

I'm going straight for Mandy- booking this week or next! Thanks for your help...

Diehard

Don't forget... her rates are £150ph, and she does outcalls only!!  :( :(

Shame she only does outcalls as I find that restrictive but 150 per hour is value for money with her. I've told you you need to see her as Id love to see what you think. I think she is fantastic. Similarly I need to see Mandy but I find her hard to book

Timmy2

Hi
I have not been able to contribute to this thread as I had not seen Mandy
Well I have now, so I can
See my reviews on both girls
Brook
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57288.msg739063;topicseen#msg739063

Mandy
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62764.msg802672#msg802672

To be honest it is like comparing chalk and cheese, each have their own merits
I am going to compare the NEW Brook, not the one I saw last year ( I think CT has quoted that Mandy is now a different girl to when he first started seeing her)

Brook is pretty and has a nice body and whatever she wears she looks stunning
Mandy is naturally stunning, I think quite simply the prettiest girl I have ever had the pleasure to Fuck, even in my prime....

Brooks body is fit (she works out), she has a flat stomach, a good ass and nice tits and nipples
Mandy has a nice body, she has recently had a tit uplift (so I did not concentrate on them) and her tits are very nice, she has a flat stomach (she thinks not) and a good ass
For both girls I am not the right bloke to comment further on their bodies, with a body like mine it is just not fair
All that said, you would be happy to be seen out in public with either of them in their sexy gear, lovely hair and natural beauty

Brooks performance in bed is excellent, she delivers a fabulous deep blowjob, a superb fuck, deep French kissing, deep rimming but no CIM or swallow
She taking fingers in her pussy and ass and has cleaned my fingers for me with a smile. She has allowed me to attempt fisting her and gave it her best.  I have had Anal with Brook and she enjoyed it.
Mandy likewise delivers a fabulous wet gagging deep blowjob, a superb fuck, deep French kissing, deep rimming.  She loves Anal took it long and hard, CIM is not an issue for Mandy (and she swallowed for me, but this is openly on offer) She takes fingers in pussy and ass and devours them when cleaning

To be fair my time with Mandy for a PSE cost £200 and got everything I asked for, normal charge is £130 and anal and rimming are extra
My time with Brook costs £130 and I (others may not get this) get anal and rimming included

Kissing with both girls is fabulous as is the greeting and attention to detail you receive.

Leicester is very lucky to have 2 English, young sexy girls offering to spend time with us

I am a (nice) DIRTY bloke, who likes PSE, but I cannot mange it each time I punt, if I am up for it I would choose Mandy, she is DIRTY - sorry to all the girls who are older then 21 and not naturally pretty who have delivered dirty sex for me, but to get it from Mandy is a different experience that any older bloke would be happy to receive.  If I was 30 years younger I would go for Mandy every time, as it is she would probably kill me off, fucking me stupid....

But I am not 30 years younger, and I love the time I spend with Brook, and she is plenty dirty enough for me... (to be fair, Brook told me I would enjoy Mandy, she knows what a dirty bugger I am ...    :cool: )

Others have said, go for Brook first and then try Mandy, I think that is good advice
But if you want DIRTY first time... then Mandy is the one to go for but I did spend £200 for an hour, I am sure her GFE for £130 is superb but I did not go for that

I bit sit on the fence I know but they are chalk and cheese... but both damm sexy  :drinks:

Raddy

Offline redt4

Hi
I have not been able to contribute to this thread as I had not seen Mandy
Well I have now, so I can
See my reviews on both girls
Brook
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57288.msg739063;topicseen#msg739063

Mandy
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62764.msg802672#msg802672

To be honest it is like comparing chalk and cheese, each have their own merits
I am going to compare the NEW Brook, not the one I saw last year ( I think CT has quoted that Mandy is now a different girl to when he first started seeing her)

Brook is pretty and has a nice body and whatever she wears she looks stunning
Mandy is naturally stunning, I think quite simply the prettiest girl I have ever had the pleasure to Fuck, even in my prime....

Brooks body is fit (she works out), she has a flat stomach, a good ass and nice tits and nipples
Mandy has a nice body, she has recently had a tit uplift (so I did not concentrate on them) and her tits are very nice, she has a flat stomach (she thinks not) and a good ass
For both girls I am not the right bloke to comment further on their bodies, with a body like mine it is just not fair
All that said, you would be happy to be seen out in public with either of them in their sexy gear, lovely hair and natural beauty

Brooks performance in bed is excellent, she delivers a fabulous deep blowjob, a superb fuck, deep French kissing, deep rimming but no CIM or swallow
She taking fingers in her pussy and ass and has cleaned my fingers for me with a smile. She has allowed me to attempt fisting her and gave it her best.  I have had Anal with Brook and she enjoyed it.
Mandy likewise delivers a fabulous wet gagging deep blowjob, a superb fuck, deep French kissing, deep rimming.  She loves Anal took it long and hard, CIM is not an issue for Mandy (and she swallowed for me, but this is openly on offer) She takes fingers in pussy and ass and devours them when cleaning

To be fair my time with Mandy for a PSE cost £200 and got everything I asked for, normal charge is £130 and anal and rimming are extra
My time with Brook costs £130 and I (others may not get this) get anal and rimming included

Kissing with both girls is fabulous as is the greeting and attention to detail you receive.

Leicester is very lucky to have 2 English, young sexy girls offering to spend time with us

I am a (nice) DIRTY bloke, who likes PSE, but I cannot mange it each time I punt, if I am up for it I would choose Mandy, she is DIRTY - sorry to all the girls who are older then 21 and not naturally pretty who have delivered dirty sex for me, but to get it from Mandy is a different experience that any older bloke would be happy to receive.  If I was 30 years younger I would go for Mandy every time, as it is she would probably kill me off, fucking me stupid....

But I am not 30 years younger, and I love the time I spend with Brook, and she is plenty dirty enough for me... (to be fair, Brook told me I would enjoy Mandy, she knows what a dirty bugger I am ...    :cool: )

Others have said, go for Brook first and then try Mandy, I think that is good advice
But if you want DIRTY first time... then Mandy is the one to go for but I did spend £200 for an hour, I am sure her GFE for £130 is superb but I did not go for that

I bit sit on the fence I know but they are chalk and cheese... but both damm sexy  :drinks:

Raddy

I personally think you have hit the nail smack bang square on the head there.....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great summary, Raddy.

You and I are also chalk and cheese.  :D :D

You just flow out with your summary/reviews (similar to mutinyonthecounty) yet I dread of writing a review and I struggle to write with such ease.

Timmy2

Great summary, Raddy.

You and I are also chalk and cheese.  :D :D

You just flow out with your summary/reviews (similar to mutinyonthecounty) yet I dread of writing a review and I struggle to write with such ease.

Thanks buddy

Timmy2

I personally think you have hit the nail smack bang square on the head there.....
Thanks matey

jasonleics41

I think we have a clear a winner  :blush:

My question now is Mandy or Rosie ....

Offline redt4

I think we have a clear a winner  :blush:

My question now is Mandy or Rosie ....

Seeing them both this afternoon so may join you on your quandary!

Diehard

I've yet to see Mandy, have seen brook, lushbutt and sxc Jessica jay, all of whom operate from Leicester albeit Jessica only does out calls.

Brook is excellent no doubt. For my money lushbutt was the better kisser and more passionate. Lushbutt sucked my tongue brook didn't do and did not deep French kiss as long and as often as lush butt. Both girls easily at least 8 out of 10 and both very attractive.

Sxc Jessica jay though is on another planet. I've also seen Michelle independent. I have said it numerous times but sxc Jessica jay is comfortable better than all three. From what I am reading I would think she is better than Mandy as well on the basis Mandy is not undisputably better than brook.

What is puzzling me is that I seem to be the only person to have seen Jessica. Are you guys only interested in Incalls? I think a party with all four girls I've mentioned would be amazing perhaps CT may like to start the ball rolling?

Obviously I need to get to see Mandy ASAP to compare her to Jessica.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've yet to see Mandy, have seen brook, lushbutt and sxc Jessica jay, all of whom operate from Leicester albeit Jessica only does out calls.

Brook is excellent no doubt. For my money lushbutt was the better kisser and more passionate. Lushbutt sucked my tongue brook didn't do and did not deep French kiss as long and as often as lush butt. Both girls easily at least 8 out of 10 and both very attractive.

Sxc Jessica jay though is on another planet. I've also seen Michelle independent. I have said it numerous times but sxc Jessica jay is comfortable better than all three. From what I am reading I would think she is better than Mandy as well on the basis Mandy is not undisputably better than brook.

What is puzzling me is that I seem to be the only person to have seen Jessica. Are you guys only interested in Incalls? I think a party with all four girls I've mentioned would be amazing perhaps CT may like to start the ball rolling?

Obviously I need to get to see Mandy ASAP to compare her to Jessica.

Have already started the process. As soom my "agent's" fee are agreed, I plan to announce the party details  :cool:

Diehard

Have already started the process. As soom my "agent's" fee are agreed, I plan to announce the party details  :cool:

What is your price? A free gangbang with them?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What is your price? A free gangbang with them?

That's the minimum  :D

As these two girls are responsible for most of my punting budget for past few years, I also expect straight cash as well, to enable me to use this to punt elsewhere in the East Mids!!

Offline cumtwice

I finally got round to seeing Mandy and OMG her face is stunning.

However her body is not. I expect better if I'm paying for it.

I Wouldn't see again!!

Sorry Raddy & Red. I know she's a favourite of yours... But not for me.

Timmy2

Hi, shame you feel that way.   :(
How did you find her service?

Brook next?

Cheers

Raddy

Diehard

I Wouldn't see again!!

Another noted post. As much as Mandy tries to lure me to see her through her spokesboys I prefer slimmer girls. A gym membership may assist?

Jackjones

Alittle more would be nice here! what was the issue with her body?

Timmy2

Another noted post. As much as Mandy tries to lure me to see her through her spokesboys I prefer slimmer girls. A gym membership may assist?
No need for you to take out a gym membership DH.... save your money  :P
I ain't no body's spokesboy, just a horny sod who like a good shag and some attention

Raddy

Offline redt4

Pmsl, poor deluded chap.......

Offline redt4

I Wouldn't see again!!

No need to apologise,  we are all entitled to our own opinion and all looking for different things... 

brownsnake05

Seen Brook a few time but still not had the Mandy Experience