Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Sayumi - Wimbledon  (Read 2406 times)

2 review(s) for cute.sayumi (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Duke L

Ok, so much easier lurking and taking advantage of other peoples reviews to organize my punting calendar.  But figure it's about time I add my tuppence worth to the good men of UKP!
First up Cute Sayumi - I have a penchant for Orientals, and had been debating her for a while.  Found a review on here and very local to me figured I'd take the plunge as a) she's very local and b) she claims to have a bit of Japanese...

Location wise, fine - 5/10min walk out of Wimbledon station - straight down the broadway.  Block of flats of which there are two entrances from memory.  Standard give a call when there and she'll finish off the directions...

Venue - nice tidy flat, with a fully stocked en suite.  Got the impression it's her home actually.

Appearance - great!  Very small, but perfectly proportioned.  Cracking set of tits, big tattoo on her side, (which I liked personally).  Lovely arse and very pretty indeed.

Services - All that's on her profile.  Took a while to warm up, but great when she does.  Lot's of DFK, OWO, RO, (tasted great!).  Doesn't allow fingering unfortunately, (which may have swayed my decision in the first instance), but has toys and is happy for you to use them on her.  Got very, very wet and seemed like she had as good a time as I did!

Got the impression there was someone else in the flat, although I can't be sure and not too bothered truth be told. 

Would I return?  Possibly.  My absolute favourite is Exotic Vee when it comes to the oriental brigade and Sayumi's £30 more than her. 
All round good service though and I'd happily reccomend her to UKP...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cal Sam

I went with her last year.good experience

Offline drwho

My absolute favourite is Exotic Vee when it comes to the oriental brigade and Sayumi's £30 more than her. 
All round good service though and I'd happily reccomend her to UKP...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duke L

Thanks for the review on Sayumi.

Do you know if Vee does 30 minute bookings?
Her profile starts at £100/hour, so maybe not.
Can't really justify spending that much on a 121, but definitely would be interested in a half hour

Duke L

Not sure that she does to be fair drwho. Can't recommend Vee highly enough though. You'll not be disappointed, I assure you.

Offline rodSW

Thanks for the review Duke L. I'm working in Clapham area at the moment and would like to check out Sayumi, but I haven't got reply from her. Did you see her just recently?
(note I'm new to the site and recently moved to Clapham for work, seeking advice on WG in the Clapham to Wimbledon areas. Appreciated
thanks
Rod
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:45:55 am by rodSW »

Duke L

Hi Rod,
Was a couple of months ago actually, (maybe should have mentioned that!). Looks like she's not logged in for a couple of days? Good luck with it mate!