Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sutton SM2 various FBSM punts  (Read 785 times)

Offline Trapstar1

I will let the admins decide if this post needs to be moved… sutton is always a debate over SE and London…

Context… some of you may have seen the various post I have recently contributed toward for FSBM, HR, HE.. in and around SM2. I’m a infrequent and novices punter…

Today I literally punted a number of establishments in search for a release of my (dark) blue balls.
I plucked up the courage to punt well outside my comfort zone to TOFTT… or at least give it a go…

1. Started of with what I thought was a safe punt with Bamboo (no official website)
External Link/Members Only

Called up half hour before, was told booking was not required and said I would be there in 10mins.
Got there square faced oriental girl mid 30’s said 1 hour wait!! Told me there was an Italian girl working which I saw as she entered her room. Big tits, bit of a belly girl next door type… I couldn’t hang around that area long so I walked…
The place is grim looking from outside, waiting room was dated and I’m sure the rooms were much the same.

Following a number of quick searches the following occurred …

2.  Pictures on this site are totally fake, late 40’s oriental lady not attractive at all in my opinion belly, square face. Apartment off the main road level 1… didn’t see fully until she let me in, once I saw her I blagged that I was expecting her friend and I walked….

3. Failing that I thought I would try a girl who has recently been reviewed… I’m fussy but this one took the biscuit…

Older, wider and far less attractive than I thought, lots of make up and was just not what I was expecting. Working out of a cheap non brand hotel she text me address, said she would open door on arrival, luckily when she opened door a group of people were leaving, took one look at her and walked… I know prob not the best way to ditch but I couldn’t do it… she was well well well below what I had read.

4. ….. 3 pints later…..

Again pictures are no where near accurate, apparently Italian, size 10…12 not a looker by any means but I had a long hot day trying my best… I took the punt.

30 mins £80
Cock massage
Light front body massage
Gave up with all the FBSM stuff as obviously she didn’t really offer that and went for OW in multiple positions, got her to play with herself while I watched, eventually ended with OW in standing position.

Totally disappointed after what I feel was a good effort on my part trying multiple wg in the area.

Only positive is that I tried things I wouldn’t have normally and I might now have the confidence to punt and walk if need be.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 11:23:30 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline deek12345

Very useful reports, of places to avoid. Exactly where UKP is a big help.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline y101y