Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY PATI - new Polish blonde  (Read 2311 times)

Type_O_Negative

I've just spotted her on AW, nice blonde, 100GBP/hour. No info here.

Has anybody seen her?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

I recall seeing her about 2 years ago when she was by Stratford. Had a different profile then.

She is as her pics but she only did owo CIM once, and was very, very tight.

Offline Morpheus

Yes, I booked to see her, but it was a classic B&S, so no, I've not actually seen her. A girl with black hair, brown eyes, and absolutely not the pretty young thing in the pictures. She still claimed to be Patti. And that's despite the profile promise that 'I guarantee I look just like my photos'. I might start to become cynical about some of these claims!
But on the plus side, I walked. This is a first for me, although I should have done it a few times previously.

FlyingBreadMan

Yes, I booked to see her, but it was a classic B&S, so no, I've not actually seen her. A girl with black hair, brown eyes, and absolutely not the pretty young thing in the pictures. She still claimed to be Patti. And that's despite the profile promise that 'I guarantee I look just like my photos'. I might start to become cynical about some of these claims!
But on the plus side, I walked. This is a first for me, although I should have done it a few times previously.

Sorry to hear that.

Perhaps a negative review of b&s will warn others...

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear that.

Perhaps a negative review of b&s will warn others...

+1

Offline tantric talents

Well done for walking.
Some Sergeis are such muppets!
Would be nice if you posted a short neg review especially as it was a b&s.  :hi: