Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TinyKim  (Read 2821 times)

Offline bm_99

milo

I assume you did a search before posting so I'm bemused as to what makes you think this -
Seems like a really good punt
As even her positive review includes some negative points.

Offline bm_99

cheers guys,

Not really lazy mate and i do a search every time, i put the name tinykim in the search as the title but nothing comes up, if you can try it aswell to show what i mean

Offline Blacksealz

cheers guys,

Not really lazy mate and i do a search every time, i put the name tinykim in the search as the title but nothing comes up, if you can try it aswell to show what i mean

You're better off using the the aw link: External Link/Members Only, not the SPs names as this usually changes on a frequent basis.

milo

i put the name tinykim in the search as the title but nothing comes up
I understand now.

It's normally recommended to search on the AW ID number to avoid that problem. I guess there is no harm in doing two searches, on name and number!

Offline Tonyleung

you're Lazy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quite OP has been reading reviews on this board long enough to know how search works and putting in the AW number works.

Offline bm_99

Quite OP has been reading reviews on this board long enough to know how search works and putting in the AW number works.

well i never knew that you could put the aw number and it would come up, but obviously now i do