Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Thai Scarborough  (Read 904 times)

Offline itsonlyme1955

Has anyone got more than topless HE with Maya or any of her staff?

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter53

no, but massage and topless HE highly recommended whichever lady you choose

Offline Kairac

I’ve been twice and never had topless, both girls were ok with touching ass and pussy through their clothes and maya let me play with her nipples through her top, very nice indeed!

Offline peter53

Mmm seems it's the fragrant Jenny from Orathai  :yahoo:

Offline Kairac

Offline peter53

I called because I thought that rack looked familiar lol. Ashley is very similar to Maya's too

Offline Yorkshiremac

Evening chaps. Im thinking for my monday treat Baan thai or orathai. Which ones best or is there somewhere else to try for massage HE topless touching etc etc

Offline peter53

Hi only had experience of Orathai in Scarborough and doubt you will be disappointed with either Maya or Jenny. Don't expect more than topless HE though.

Offline Yorkshiremac

Hi only had experience of Orathai in Scarborough and doubt you will be disappointed with either Maya or Jenny. Don't expect more than topless HE though.

Thanks mate. Im undecided as to a massage from there or nikki thai who i have used before who i can get more, but at a price of course

Offline Kairac

Thanks mate. Im undecided as to a massage from there or nikki thai who i have used before who i can get more, but at a price of course

I won’t be using that Nikki again, after 20 mins, she said I was taking to long and I should finish myself over her tits, then kicked off when some splashed her face

Offline Scarboroughdude

I won’t be using that Nikki again, after 20 mins, she said I was taking to long and I should finish myself over her tits, then kicked off when some splashed her face

Maybe post a review for her, that would help us all.  :hi:

Offline Yorkshiremac

Ooops. I however did not take too long as i was really quite excited after my massage last time. She actually was happy enough to get me hard and continue to toss me till i came again.

Offline peter53

Thought the heading was Maya!!