Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ella Hull. Phone 07498613218 adultwork.  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Jonjon2

Met with Ella for half hour tonight,£50 for full sex protected both mish and doggie and blow  job.Ella shares apartment with Sexy Denise,the apartment is in the same block that Amelia Lily used to work from and is spotless.She is the first Romainian girl I have visited as I have always had reservations about them.However her pictures were 100 per cent genuine looks gorgeous in real life as in pictures.Was with her within 15minutes no problems booking and her English is perfect.It was a toss up between Ella and Denise and Ella won,I do not know how many girls were working there as I did not hear anybody else but I know there was someone else there while I was there.Most of her likes list were available,although I did ask about tie and tease but she said she did not do that and she does not like fingering.All in all a fair punt for price might go back and might even try her mate Denise even though I did not see her.
Banned reason: Malicious troll
Banned by:

Offline mrfishyfoo

My word she looks FAF.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now that we know what she doesn't do...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

...what did you do ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Kissing ??
OWO ??
CIM ??

Did you fuck her ??  :unknown: :unknown:

etc etc etc  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Joker121

Most of her likes were available?

Tie and tease is on her likes list yet you say she doesn't do that service.

So, in that case how do you know that most of her likes were available. The idea of a likes list is to let us know exactly what we can expect.

Offline Neptune

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

80 for an hour.

Was kissing good OP?

Easy safe car parking???
Near the train station???

Help us here OP.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:32:27 am by Neptune »

Offline Neptune

Been in contact
OWO, DFK requested
Cant be confirmed until she sees me.