Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PoshMilfMonica - Wakefield - Anyone seen?  (Read 989 times)

Offline puntlover1

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this lady? Her most recent feedback is almost 2 years old, so I'm hesitant. She says she's 40, which is a bit above the upper age of ladies I usuallly see, but I'm willing to make an exception if she's fit and friendly. 

Offline One Eyed Snake

£20 extra for ow. She can forget that.

Offline thekingreturns

If she was British I probably would try her as she looks a proper MILF which I like.... I'd say she is older than she states as I freeviewed her Private Pics and facially she looks older.

Offline One Eyed Snake

If she's half as good as her niece she will be worth seeing.

Offline BLINDBOB25

If she's half as good as her niece she will be worth seeing.

Who is her niece

Offline puntlover1

If she was British I probably would try her as she looks a proper MILF which I like.... I'd say she is older than she states as I freeviewed her Private Pics and facially she looks older.

I'd be keen to see some face pics before I book, but I don't have any freeviews and I'm not about to pay for her PG. If anyone wants to oblige us by sharing... :hi:

Offline Paul1738

£20 extra for ow. She can forget that.

Free if you take a shower at hers.....£20 if you don’t....Never heard that before  :lol:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, yes I see she's altered her profile slightly , it didn't say that about showering at her place, that would be ok for me especially if she got in shower with me.