Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle’s Jen - Newcastle City Centre  (Read 4612 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cueball

Saw Jen last week as working in the area. Havingnot seen any of the above, I went in blind and was well rewarded with a sexy looking female with a great body who gave me a fantastic blow job that nearly made me shoot my load within 10 mins.

The sex was great and the only no go area was bum fun

Next time I'm innescastle I will return to finish the job off properly

I just couldn't cum but that's more because of my age (53) than anything Jen did, she tried bless her but the old fella just wouldn't play ball

Hope your cat is still happy now he's back

Till next time xxxxxx
Why don't you just do a review  :dash:

I can never see the point of posts like the above, if you want to get some positives across.... write a review.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That was a stroke of luck someone not from this area going in blind and receiving a good experience. Did she mention this thread to you.

Quite agree, this thread's just making her look worse with every post. I wonder how many will avoid her like the plague now.  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

It's certainly keeping her positive/negative review at the top of the board  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Why don't you just do a review  :dash:

I can never see the point of posts like the above, if you want to get some positives across.... write a review.

That's a "Positive" from me also C-B......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac