Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls on AW - Northwest  (Read 2230 times)

Offline JackMack

I have noticed a lot of Romanian girls with verified pics on AW and they are always coming up on the front screen like Emma cum slut licker and Jane full GFE just to make 2
Of them ..and they all seem to offer bareback in their likes

Which is putting me the hell off right away

Has anybody experienced any encounters with any of them
In comms or has paid them a visit

Offline Blue1878

Like the whole punting gameits hit and miss. In the main Rom WG are usually vanilla punts at best but it’s not unusual to get a sub standard service ie everywhere is to sensitive to touch, not offering services advertised of hefty prices for extras. But every now and then you stumble across a goo fun, Sexy Brianna probably springs to mind as decent Rom punt but no longer works.
Like all the Brazilian girls and Japanese girls it’s being able to find one decent

Offline JackMack

Like the whole punting gameits hit and miss. In the main Rom WG are usually vanilla punts at best but it’s not unusual to get a sub standard service ie everywhere is to sensitive to touch, not offering services advertised of hefty prices for extras. But every now and then you stumble across a goo fun, Sexy Brianna probably springs to mind as decent Rom punt but no longer works.
Like all the Brazilian girls and Japanese girls it’s being able to find one decent

Thanks mate 👍 I may have to try one out and if she does a good job I will you all know

Offline MJ.spritzen

Some of my best and worst punts have been with Roms. They're always young and damn fit but, as Blue1878 says, hit and miss as regards to service. Usually charge extra for OWO, receiving oral and only fucking missionary. And when you do find a great one they move on after a week.

I had one Rom girl, very cute, late teens, who started eating M&Ms and checking her phone while I was fucking her! But that's rare even for a Rom.

Hungarian's are more reliable I've found.

Offline JackMack

Thanks mate 👍 I may have to try one out and if she does a good job I will you all know

Damn right I had a super hot outcall from a Hungarian and she rode
Me like no other woman has - but then again like you say .. she’s gone now 😝 lol

Offline T13

Eating m&ms during a punt wow hahaha. That maybe an idea the strangest things that’s ever happens on a punt..... would be a good thread

Offline jonko

I have noticed a lot of Romanian girls with verified pics on AW and they are always coming up on the front screen like Emma cum slut licker and Jane full GFE just to make 2
Of them ..and they all seem to offer bareback in their likes

Which is putting me the hell off right away

Has anybody experienced any encounters with any of them
In comms or has paid them a visit

The two girls that you mentioned (Emma cum slut licker and Jane full GFE) and about 4 others have been operating in Manchester for some years. They just keep changing their name cause they are so known for BB. There are 5 or 6 of these bunch working out of the Northern Quarter in and around Shuedhill. If I was you I would give them a miss. There are more and more rommies putting their details on AW all with no fB as they are mostly poor shite punts. I have been caought out with a few them (Rommies and Hungarians) - some quite young which also do the street walking about Cheetham Hill - If i was you I wouldn't bother with any on AW that do not have Feedback or reviews on here as it is very very hit and miss.

By the way, the ones on Shuedhill the older ones that have been doing the rounds for few years BBing have been known to pass on the clap so be careful!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 02:40:10 pm by jonko »

Offline JackMack

The two girls that you mentioned (Emma cum slut licker and Jane full GFE) and about 4 others have been operating in Manchester for some years. They just keep changing their name cause they are so known for BB. There are 5 or 6 of these bunch working out of the Northern Quarter in and around Shuedhill. If I was you I would give them a miss. There are more and more rommies putting their details on AW all with no fB as they are mostly poor shite punts. I have been caought out with a few them (Rommies and Hungarians) - some quite young which also do the street walking about Cheetham Hill - If i was you I wouldn't bother with any on AW that do not have Feedback or reviews on here as it is very very hit and miss.

By the way, the ones on Shuedhill the older ones that have been doing the rounds for few years BBing have been known to pass on the clap so be careful!!

Thank you very much for the information 👍👍