Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfect Punt Recommendations  (Read 1624 times)

Offline jonboy2101

Evening all

I’ve seen a girl walking about town today and thought oh my!! I need a punt just like her

So I need some recommendations if possible

Manchester area if poss or Lancashire

Age 25 - 30

Size 8

Good looking

Medium chest

Good bum

Good choice of likes list

Any help will be great

Online RandomGuy99

Sienna Kink - but you'll be lucky to get a response from her on AW.  Great bum and the rest of her is pretty good too.

Marcie Brookes (or whatever her new name is now) - lickle bit expensive now.  £110 for 30 minutes.

Nina Francis - great bum, good kisser, good shag. £150 for an hour.

JessicaXBabyX - but no kissing on lips and no RO. FAF though and good range of services available. Great boobs, good shag. £150 for her VIP service for an hour. VIP includes everything on her likes list but no kissing on her lips or face or oral on her. Great bum.

MollySwedish - great kisser, not the most energetic of shags, but a nice girl.  Prefers you to cum in mouth (not an extra) and £110 for an hour.  Great bum.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:35:01 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Goldfinch

Sienna Kink - but you'll be lucky to get a response from her on AW.  Great bum and the rest of her is pretty good too.

Marcie Brookes (or whatever her new name is now) - lickle bit expensive now.  £110 for 30 minutes.

Nina Francis - great bum, good kisser, good shag. £150 for an hour.

JessicaXBabyX - but no kissing on lips and no RO. FAF though and good range of services available. Great boobs, good shag. £150 for her VIP service for an hour. VIP includes everything on her likes list but no kissing on her lips or face or oral on her. Great bum.

MollySwedish - great kisser, not the most energetic of shags, but a nice girl.  Prefers you to cum in mouth (not an extra) and £110 for an hour.  Great bum.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:51:58 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline chrishornx

nearly 2 years leeching with no reviews and OP wants help???

Offline cueball

nearly 2 years leeching with no reviews and OP wants help???
I'll help shall i?

Offline Goldfinch

Offline freeze44