Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx - reverse booking (had no intention of turning up as agreed)  (Read 1295 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bobbins1973

Adding more fuel to recent negative reports on here

Responded to reverse booking some time ago and coms went dead on trying to confirm details and accepting bid. Luckily at the time had someone else lined up

In Manchester again this weekend and posted more reverse bids which xTeenAngelx responded to and as I mentioned to her about flaking last time asked if the new bids were genuine which she confirmed  were.
On the day, tried to confirm and no answer until next day when I was still looking for a booking but when confirming the price (the price she agreed to on the bid) was never going to honour it so left it at that.

Shame as had some initial good reviews and looks smoking hot but nobody likes a timewaster

External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Thanks for this. Dont get whats happening in all this fucking about and constantly letting people down with this one but must be getting crossed of lots of peoples HL's! Silly cow.

Offline yorkieyorkie

She deserves to be blacklisted imo.

Offline scutty brown

she's just trying to attract attention in the hope she'll get a PG sale while the OP decides whether to see her.

Offline PussyLover789

Ive also posted her a Neg because she did the same to me, stupid woman she probably gets her kicks from it

Offline Bobbins1973

Ive also posted her a Neg because she did the same to me, stupid woman she probably gets her kicks from it

Yes, that's reason I posted the negative - the Reverse Booking Club must stick together

Offline PussyLover789

Offline PussyLover789

I bet you cant guess who bidded on my reverse booking today??  :lol: :D :sarcastic:  stupid woman shes got no chance