Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adalee at Babylon Girls / Tiramisu at Diva - Bayswater - Disappointed  (Read 366 times)

Offline gentleman224

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I  was eying and planning to see Adalee and with so many good reviews the expectations were high. I booked by baabylon as they were giving 10% off. I opted for 1hr which was £180 no extra opted. This punt was in end of Oct-22

Comms: Nice and quick via text messages and  book 2 days ahead.

Nice & small room which was fit for the job.

The girl: 8.5
Pictures are little bit photoshopped which is for all the ladies on agencies. Selfies are very close and the video is good and show actual her. Nice slim figure with beautiful tattoos. She was well dressed and impressive.

The meet: 5
She greeted me with just a hug and right from word go she was kind of disinterested and all the time she was using her phone. I had to initiate the business , had some light FK, and a tiny bit of foreplay. And then she initiated with her on top , then moved to mish, finished in bag. We then chatted which was not pleasant. She was making generic bad comments on the food from the region I come , also about people and habits etc. I got a feeling like I was not welcome there. Chatted for a bit, tried to initiate round 2 but she was very cold to my attempts and later asked if I wanted a shower... This was a hint that my time was up. I took the offer and showered and left.

Overall :Good lady but bad service. I won't repeat.