Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Exotic big booty1 (w12) Shepherds Bush ...3rd try Success!!  (Read 824 times)

5 review(s) for Exotic big booty1 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline last_days_of_logan

Was worth another try , glad i did..

External Link/Members Only

Shout-out to Santana11 / PP for encouraging me not to take things personal on previous reviews...and from santana11 being sure i would enjoy the experience

Cost: 1hr £130 + £20 for DFK

Services...: OW, COB, DFK, Sex Multiple positions

Comms: Good this time. Got a text and a call explaining the mishap....which was fine. Had a chat and arranged  the meeting...called to confirm everything was a go

The girl: Mixed Race SP. IMO she is quite pretty...also she is lighter than i imagined...full body...not overly thick but not skinny....nice firm handfuls on the chest. Nice firm-ish bubble butt (Lower end of spectrum only due to waist to hip ratio which isnt as pronounced as prime time bubbles) but in most doggy positions her butt really comes to life. Agree with santana that based on some of the entrants on the London Pawgs and all round bubble butts thread she definitely deserves to be in there.

she has a good personality and she is complementary and chatty ...

The Action BJ:- After a quick chat, she went to work with the dom on and started giving OW...pretty good, got the old boy to attention soon enough.....asked her to really open up and suction to avoid the gnashers. she can be there for a while good stamina and energy with it and some hand action while doing it

She is very tight.....took a while to get some traction.....hammered away in doggy, prone , missionary.....she can take a good hammering certainly. Lots of passionate DFK..she is quite good at that....
After all that and french kissing marathon i finish on her body

All in all a very good punt

Would i reccomend? Yes ..100%

Sorry,....had to write this one quick but she is a fire cracker that can take an assault from many positions willingly

Hidden Image/Members Only