Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true ? ( Japanese ) B & S ?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline holeymoley

External Link/Members Only

Has this been discussed or reviewed ?

Anybody seen any of these girls ?

Offline Fireplace

You have noticed that a lot of the telephone numbers are the same?

Offline holeymoley

Oops no I hadn’t - I am getting old and not as a savvy or alert as I used to be.......

Offline catweazle

A lot of those photos seem very familiar, used all over the place.

Offline ykhan16

I contacted two Japanese/Chinese girls a few days ago for a meet hoping at least one of them would be genuine.

Meet 1- not the same girl as the pictures. I asked about this but she started showing her tits, hugging me and grabbing my dick promising to give me a good time. She was actually not too bad looking but i decided to leave and try the 2nd lol

Meet 2- was greeted by an asian guy (actually was really polite) who asked me to take my shoes off before i went in. Went through to the bed room and yep you guessed it- different girl to the profile. Again i mention this but she doesnt understand so gets me to talk into her phone which translated it. Again I left- the guy seemed genuinely apologetic that i wasn't happy.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 11:47:08 pm by ykhan16 »

Offline holeymoley

Thanks for your interest Mr yk - just out of interest YIYI in Wakefield is worth a visit but is from Taiwan, I know not really Chinese but try to tell that to the Chinese.  Also the “ massage “ place in Milnsbridge on outskirts of Huddersfield is a very tiny Chinese Lady ( Dr Lin ) not FS btw.

Seems really hard to find a genuine in our locality. And the ones I have seen in the South I think have had prices that made my eyes water lol.

Online scutty brown

check these reverse image searches of the first three

Yona

Kud

Yudy

should tell you all you need to know

Online scutty brown

Thanks for your interest Mr yk - just out of interest YIYI in Wakefield is worth a visit but is from Taiwan, I know not really Chinese but try to tell that to the Chinese.  Also the “ massage “ place in Milnsbridge on outskirts of Huddersfield is a very tiny Chinese Lady ( Dr Lin ) not FS btw.

Seems really hard to find a genuine in our locality. And the ones I have seen in the South I think have had prices that made my eyes water lol.

More B&S bollocks
the  YiYi photos are as fake as the rest
see External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:18:12 am by scutty brown »

Offline holeymoley

Hi Scutty don’t think you have the correct YIYI one I refer to is cute YIYI in Wakefield and the only innacuracy with the pics is that ithey were taken a few years ago - not exactly uncommon on AW is it.

Unfortunately cannot put AW link on this machine I am on.

Just read the reviews - they confirm what I am saying.

The pics you show have no relevance to this girl - go see for yourself.

Online scutty brown

Hi Scutty don’t think you have the correct YIYI one I refer to is cute YIYI in Wakefield and the only innacuracy with the pics is that ithey were taken a few years ago - not exactly uncommon on AW is it.

Unfortunately cannot put AW link on this machine I am on.

Just read the reviews - they confirm what I am saying.

The pics you show have no relevance to this girl - go see for yourself.

OK, I misunderstood you - thought you were referring to the YiYi listed in the Kommons link in the first post

you actually mean this girl - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Yes, her photos look real and everything found on a reverse image search tracks back to her. I don't see any issues there
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:03:05 am by scutty brown »

Offline ykhan16

Yiyi doesnt really look my type. Might be a bit unfair but after seeing hundreds of gorgeous (and fake) profiles, the genuine girls end up looking less attractive. :dash: