Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you ever counter offer a WG with a price?  (Read 1329 times)

Offline banshee121

Just wondering if anyone has countered any WG with a price because she had a something which you thought was overpriced?

If so did you have any success or did you get told to FUCK RIGHT OFF?

I've never done it, but if most of these girls think they are £150 an hour material i may have to consider it.

Offline Tricks

I've done it, with limited success, but mainly now I just choose a wg with the right starting price.

mediumjoe

Tried it once, she was an attractive milf ,brand-new profile and £150 an hour.  Politely pointed out that she was a bit too expensive considering she was brand-new and also didn't offer a half hour at all so I was only prepared to try her  at a more realistic rate,  she declined nicely enough and that was that, I notice she is still charging the same so maybe I was wrong and there are enough rich buggers around to keep her busy,who knows.   But it  wouldn't stop me trying it again.   Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've done it several times and come to an agreement with the lass albeit it does depend on the length of the booking.

On short bookings of less than 3 hours I never negotiate as I would expect to get told to fuck off.

johnwick1975

Nope, that said we should be able to renegotiate terms if the promises made etc. don't match up with the reality, old photos etc.

Not sure I would be brave enough however to do this on the spot   :D   easier to walk away....quickly

Offline cueball

No but I've rejected many many profiles on rediculous greedy pricing and I will continue to do so.

Jimm007

I've done it, with limited success, but mainly now I just choose a wg with the right starting price.

This. A good way to save time.

And if they did accept a lower offer, the first thing that tells me is she isn't busy, possibly because she's a bad punt.

But that's me with my business head on.

Offline Tricks

This. A good way to save time.

And if they did accept a lower offer, the first thing that tells me is she isn't busy, possibly because she's a bad punt.

But that's me with my business head on.

On the few occasions that I have been successful, the punt did not meet expectations, so you are probably right :hi:

PHassan

Yes I have tried this on many occasions. It is rarely successful but does work sometimes.

Girls who have an all inclusive hourly rate are in my experience less like to budge on prices. Those who dick about charging extras for different services sometimes do if choosing additional extras. Of course if you've seen a girl a few times and get on you're more likely to be able to negotiate if you're a regular.