Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel doncaster  (Read 1053 times)

Offline freddss181

Hi guys,
Anyone had any experience with the danum  mercure hotel in Donny town centre. Is it easy to get past reception etc?

Offline railwayman

I have, just walk straight past reception and lift is on the right.... Small lift though

Offline bazza

is there no key card required to access at all then?

Offline Allnewman

Offline railwayman

No key card required for the lift

Offline Thechaser

Just in case anybody wants to know for future ref, no key cards needed for the lift however, the reception area is very small so if you are visiting, its best to have the room number to hand before you walk in and then you can proceed straight past reception (like you know exactly where you're going) and the stairs are immediately on the left past the reception area.  I say this as there is not really anywhere to hang around without standing out like a sore thumb.

Few car parks in the area but all around 3-5 a minute walk.

I think I know which girl the OP was intending on see as I saw an EE there on the same day as this post (never got the opp to review as she deleted her profile before I could review) and I hope for OP's sake he never made it.  As anticipated, it was a B&S and a shit service - it was one of those times where plans a-x had flopped so I took plan y, instead of plan z which was to head home with a non-drained ball bag.