Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the nympho next door  (Read 1041 times)

diamond_dawg

I saw the nympho next door recently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were done via text which was excellent.

Physical appearance:
She looks like a woman in her late 30's
Tall and nice figure (probably a size 12)
I did not find her facially attractive

On to the punt:
She doesn't really do FK. She sort of presses her lips against yours and you cannot move your mouth, which was a little weird
Her OWO is excellent. Sucked my balls and also gave me rimming
Allowed me to finger her pussy and her anal
CIM and she swallowed my load

She is very friendly. Before we start she asked what kind of things I like which was very good. She also does everything on her list at no extra charge. I did not try anal but suspect that this would not be a problem. I normally would give her a positive but although her service was very good, the odd FK and the fact that I did not find her facially attractive makes it a neutral.

endomorph

She initiated french kissing with me and it involved lots of tongue &c. Sorry she did not do that with you. As regards her face: 'girl next door' not a beauty, but a lovely smile and attitude.

diamond_dawg

Girl next door?? She's a woman in her late 30s!!!

endomorph

Offline Sedlmayer

I was going to give this one a go, but after 6 weeks of non-availability, when she finally turned the green light on and displayed a number, I tried several times to call her and she wasn't answering. I sent her a text in the end which she likewise didn't answer.

I was going to make a booking to see her tomorrow, when she says she'll be available, but I have now made alternative arrangements with a girl who picked up the phone first time and has excellent comms.

She may well be very nice, but I'm just not going to jump through all the necessary hoops to see her. Plenty more out there, after all.

UberX

Girl next door?? She's a woman in her late 30s!!!

I have never found nympho titled girls are attractive either they will be ugly or not attractive at all, but they may have nice breasts. bum, tight pussy.  :wackogirl:

Offline Sedlmayer

I was going to give this one a go, but after 6 weeks of non-availability, when she finally turned the green light on and displayed a number, I tried several times to call her and she wasn't answering. I sent her a text in the end which she likewise didn't answer.

I was going to make a booking to see her tomorrow, when she says she'll be available, but I have now made alternative arrangements with a girl who picked up the phone first time and has excellent comms.

She may well be very nice, but I'm just not going to jump through all the necessary hoops to see her. Plenty more out there, after all.

She did get back to me in the end, so we agreed a booking and I moved my Plan B booking to next Monday. Review to follow....