Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ilford brothel crackdown  (Read 870 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

First they came for the kerbcrawlers, but I did not speak out as I was not a kerbcrawler...

Wonder if shares in Vivastreet have been affected?

Offline peter purves

Cheers!

Was there not a crackdown sometime last year which was purportedly tied into gang crimes?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Cheers!

Was there not a crackdown sometime last year which was purportedly tied into gang crimes?

There's sporadic ones across Newham and surrounding area, my brother lives there and I occasionally browse the local paper at his.  I suppose it's easy to detect/prosecute activity which enables the Met to show they can do their jobs.

Then there was this lovely bloke who's back on the scene: External Link/Members Only

Offline schlong118118

the girls must be popping up in brothels due to the clean up operation that's been going on down Ilford lane for last few months.

Offline dieseldriver

Ilford brings back memories. Not a brothel, but a WG used to see regular mid eighties time? Can't remember exactly where, but was in Lay St where Wards Rd and Lynn Rd is. Got her number at a time when the Recorder local newspaper accepted ads in the personals from WG's.

Was on a corner probably either of the two roads mentioned? Top flat of house or over shop?  Black, mid forties to mid fifties, curvy but not too fat. Really liked to fuck and BJ. But as I was between marriages and having a shagging time on sites like Dateline, Matchmaker, slowly lost touch.

Wonder if anyone else here visited her?

Offline samsmith_1231

was down ilford lane yesterday. Saw many local council offers patrolling.

Wasn't there for punting but to get food
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 01:47:05 pm by samsmith_1231 »
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline Ozy84

was down ilford lane yesterday. Saw many local council offers patrolling.

Wasn't there for punting but to get food

Hope your stomach is alright.....

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll