Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soaking Wet After A Long RO Session!  (Read 2554 times)

Expl1cit

I've been punting semi frequently over the last two years, and usually enjoy giving a session of reverse oral.

Some WG's have commented that i'm quite talented in that department, but I don't recall making any of them cum, unless it was with the assistance of a finger or more, or usually a toy.

Very recently however that all changed  :yahoo:

I went through the usual technique and could tell she was enjoying it and was getting quite wet, but when I took a moment to get up and breathe for some much needed air, she grabbed my hair and screamed please don't stop and back down I went, where she then proceeded to have multiple orgasms and came very hard, wriggling around in pleasure and was literally dripping wet.

I don't like to brag, which is why I haven't mentioned who the WG in question was, but she's is a very popular UKP favourite.  What proceeded after a few minutes rest was arguably the best sex I have ever had which for me brings a new twist to the cringe worthy 'treat her well' phrase. 

Felt pretty good  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

An impressive performance.  Did you manage to get her to gush ? 

Offline hantshagger

well done mate!

I have enjoyed similar experiences......(even some gushing , but a bit hit and miss this). so brings back memories reading that above!

Offline PLeisure

I took a moment to get up and breathe for some much needed air, she grabbed my hair and screamed please don't stop and back down I went, where she then proceeded to have multiple orgasms and came very hard, wriggling around in pleasure and was literally dripping wet.
That's got to be worth the price of entry alone - slurp - nice one  :drinks:

Offline WelshClipper

I love a girl that begs for more. Like you it is a fab experience I really enjoy. Could you put a link so I can check her out. Or PM me if there is a reason you cannot share. Wgs that really cum are few and far between.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 07:20:37 am by WelshClipper »

Offline Bangers and Gash

She was probably enjoying it so much because she was lying back doing fuck all and thinking about what to buy little Leroy and Winston for Crimbo.  ;)

Offline WelshClipper

She was probably enjoying it so much because she was lying back doing fuck all and thinking about what to buy little Leroy and Winston for Crimbo.  ;)

Agreed but hope springs eternal for the genuine article.......:unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Haha +1 ,at least the op enjoyed himself

Offline SamLP

I've had girls tell me not to cum when I'm fucking them as they were enjoying it. Don't worry darling I can hold out as long as I like is my response. I'm not into RO much with WG's especially as I opt for half hour punts so time is limited anyway but enjoy seeing their pleasure during sex. I can suss out the fakes from the real and enjoy converting the fake moans into real ones or making the quiet ones moan. It's a mental turn-on especially when they grab you hard and pull you in tighter.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I sometimes wonder if the juice I'm tasting during RO is hers, or the previous punter who emptied a weeks worth into her.
Maybe best to not ponder on it  :vomit:

Offline Frenchie

You old cynic you !!

Offline WelshClipper

I sometimes wonder if the juice I'm tasting during RO is hers, or the previous punter who emptied a weeks worth into her.
Maybe best to not ponder on it  :vomit:

Assuming the last guy wore a condom, I love a good soaking,   :lol:

Offline Agent W

Ah, takes me back. I always used to go down on beautiful Maya "bustydd_angel" in her Finsbury Park days, and she always came sweetly for me. I told her it was for my pleasure and any she got was by the by. I could tell it was real because I'd have my thumb up her bottom.

My current PAYG FB is also a brilliant sport but needs sucking and fucking harder to get her there.

Monsieur69

It's my experience that you will get a better response in this department from massage only girls ( no Full Service ). Two massage only ladies have told me that their bfs manage to last less than 5 minutes when fucking them. So a prolonged / 20 minute RO session can be a real turn on for them and for me. Multiple orgasms for them and a good face fucking from me. Followed by a nice hand job for or owo for me. Better than sex sometimes and cheaper.

Monsieur69

There's no point me giving you a link as it is not an advertised service as with CIM or Anal etc with a full service SP. If you hit it off with a massage only supplier you may get more than another punter then again you may not. YMMV. And to some aficianados this is the main attraction of massage only ladies. More of a GFE if you are lucky.

Expl1cit

Some interesting responses, including some bitchy ones too!

1. Did I get her to gush? No

2. Can I put a link out? No, for reasons as mentioned in my post, and just because I made her cum, doesn't mean you can!

3. She was lying back doing fuck all? Maybe but what I choose to do with a WG in my paid for time is my business.  I get turned on giving RO so whatever works for me, is all good.

4. Was it the previous punters juice? Probably not, she was as dry as the Sahara when we got started, and if you know who it is, you will know that she would never have BB with a client.

5. Better response from masseuses?  You realise that most masseuses also double up as FS providers so dont see the logic there.

I don't claim to be an expert between the sheets, but I think this was a rare combination of her being in a rather fruity mood, and my technique responding well on the day and I think on this occasion she felt very relaxed as we had a good catchup before we got down to business. 

For those asking for a link here and via PM, this topic is about me, not the WG, so kindly fuck off  :dash:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Bit touchy aren't we.  :lol:

This is UKP - where banter comes as standard.  :hi:

Expl1cit

Bit touchy aren't we.  :lol:

This is UKP - where banter comes as standard.  :hi:

I do like a bit of banter mate, but some of the underlying comments are bitchy, which we should leave to the women.

Touchy is the wrong word in the context of me not using any fingers, it was all down to my tounge haha.  My fucking jaw is still sore, I must have been down there for a while.

imtheman

I think many may have asked for her details (me included) because it is nice to know of a girl who genuinely does orgasm and doesn't pretend by making the appropriate noises. Maybe we can't equal your RO performance but trying would be fun. 

Offline Steve2

I've been punting semi frequently over the last two years, and usually enjoy giving a session of reverse oral.

Some WG's have commented that i'm quite talented in that department, but I don't recall making any of them cum, unless it was with the assistance of a finger or more, or usually a toy.

I went through the usual technique and could tell she was enjoying it and was getting quite wet, but when I took a moment to get up and breathe for some much needed air, she grabbed my hair and screamed please don't stop and back down I went, where she then proceeded to have multiple orgasms and came very hard, wriggling around in pleasure and was literally dripping wet.

I don't like to brag, which is why I haven't mentioned who the WG in question was, but she's is a very popular UKP favourite.  What proceeded after a few minutes rest was arguably the best sex I have ever had which for me brings a new twist to the cringe worthy 'treat her well' phrase. 

So what exactly was the point of your post?

confused.com

Expl1cit

So what exactly was the point of your post?

confused.com

To brag!  If I can't scream it from the rooftops, I can safely do it here on UKP. 

For me personally, it was something that bothered me for a long while, fucking all of these dry disillusioned prossies who would apply copious amounts of lube and lie there motionless.  Those I questioned if they were uncomfortable said no, its really nice but for me the proof is in the love juice.  Even in personal relationships, I rarely made my girlfriends cum either through penetration or oral so for this to happen in such an explosive way with a WG who fucks for a living and seemingly rarely comes with punters, judging from countless other detailed reviews, was worth bragging about!

I don't like to brag, which is why none of my other reviews go into explicit detail on what goes on during a session but sometimes, bragging (for want of a better word) is a neccesary emotion.

Offline unclepokey

One of my fave three girls and I have a rather satisfactory routine for me where I promise her a trio of orgasms in a 2 hour slot.

The first orgasm is brought about by the most gentle of my tongue touches on her clitoral region plus rubbing her back and botty up and down with light fingernail strokes interspersed with the most gentle of nipple and breast touching plus, as she approaches orgasm,  my pressing her thighs and bottom together very firmly with my hands. It's odd but it works and the shudders are tectonic.

Round two is more of the same but with a bit more brio[/on her clit plus a little teasing finger stroking of her arse hole. After this we take a break and discuss things punting and the weather.

On to round three. Here we are talking majorly severe anal rimming which drives my girl totally out of her mind. At the same time I'm wanking myself silly. With a bit of luck I cough up my modest dribble around the same moment she shudders and shudders again. Oh joy untrammeled
Uncle Pokey

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:51:48 pm by unclepokey »

Offline BogBog1

For those asking for a link here and via PM, this topic is about me, not the WG, so kindly fuck off  :dash:

This forum, however, is not.

Offline Steve2

To brag!  If I can't scream it from the rooftops, I can safely do it here on UKP. 

For me personally, it was something that bothered me for a long while, fucking all of these dry disillusioned prossies who would apply copious amounts of lube and lie there motionless.  Those I questioned if they were uncomfortable said no, its really nice but for me the proof is in the love juice.  Even in personal relationships, I rarely made my girlfriends cum either through penetration or oral so for this to happen in such an explosive way with a WG who fucks for a living and seemingly rarely comes with punters, judging from countless other detailed reviews, was worth bragging about!

I don't like to brag, which is why none of my other reviews go into explicit detail on what goes on during a session but sometimes, bragging (for want of a better word) is a neccesary emotion.

You are "The special one" F
 :drinks:

Monsieur69

I agree with F here. If you want links go to the Reviews section. This section in my opinion is a general discussion section. Some amusing some informative, some outrageous. Pretty much all interesting. I have only made a few posts so you may not think my opinion counts for much.

Ben4454

Float how did my jizz taste coming out your favourite prossies pussy? She was a dirty one..asked me to creampie her from a distance. Apparently you came out looking like santa clause. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:44:33 pm by Ben4454 »

vw

In response to the new members who emailed me, no its not normal to review yourself, and you will find most people actually mention the hooker in question.

New avatar sinkability ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Flunt

I don't claim to be an expert between the sheets, but I think this was a rare combination of her being in a rather fruity mood, and my technique responding well on the day and I think on this occasion she felt very relaxed as we had a good catchup before we got down to business. 

You're there for a good time and it seems you had one, far better than the alternative  :yahoo:

Offline stevedave

In response to the new members who emailed me, no its not normal to review yourself, and you will find most people actually mention the hooker in question.

New avatar sinkability ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm really confused by this post, but I'll admit it's been a long day. Why would new members email you about this?

Have I missed a joke here? :unknown:

vw

I'm really confused by this post, but I'll admit it's been a long day. Why would new members email you about this?

Have I missed a joke here? :unknown:
No joke, a new punter who had already pmed me about a girl I had reviewed also asked about it, no idea why !

No joke you missed !