Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kacy & Lauren 4 hand FBSM Bearwood  (Read 2017 times)

Offline ChartPen

Just come across this gumtree ad. Any one tried yet?

External Link/Members Only

Offline watsey

No but I would be interested. :hi:
Its one of the few areas in Brum that I can get to and find my way around.

Offline Jake.mackie

Hi hun the 60 mins we do is lady swap 30 mins each lady included hand relief 2 times £55

I asked about b2b:
30 mins £50 45 mins £65 x

Offline ChartPen

Worth a trip at those rates

Offline Jasonk71

Somebody mentioned a similar place in Bearwood. A place where the girls sounded well dodgy

Offline Mariooooo

do we know if the "Lauren" is British Lauren from AW ?

Offline Jake.mackie

do we know if the "Lauren" is British Lauren from AW ?
If only

Offline Drlurve

Just come across this gumtree ad. Any one tried yet?

External Link/Members Only

Not yet, but I think it's the same crew that used to operate out of a run-down tanning shop in West Heath. They had a skinny little Asian woman as part of their team who was really awful. All bookings were done by text. Apart from the Indian woman, the other two were nothing great to look at, but their four-hand was quite good, as they took turns when it came to the HE. Then they moved over Smethwick way, I think. That obviously didn't work out, so now they are in Bearwood, almost next door to the Chinese place. Good to see a bit of local competition...

Offline watsey

Hi hun the 60 mins we do is lady swap 30 mins each lady included hand relief 2 times £55
Hmmm. Like the sound of that.  :wackogirl:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Their adverts vary between offering 2, 4 or 6 hands.

I've just posted a review of a 6 hand session

Offline temptation

That Indian woman referred to earlier gets about, I've seen he in the past in 3 different places and all by accident than on purpose. No great looker and spends the whole time telling you how much she likes massaging and reeling off a list of all her services, basically everything on offer for a price.

Offline l1mpd1ck

That Indian woman referred to earlier gets about, I've seen he in the past in 3 different places and all by accident than on purpose. No great looker and spends the whole time telling you how much she likes massaging and reeling off a list of all her services, basically everything on offer for a price.

...and not a very high price

Offline Hoping

That's right.  The Indian also used to offer a blow job which lasted for 15 secs max!! and full BB sex as she usually couldn't find a condom.  Enjoy!!

Offline avfc45

My god exactly my same experience with Asian girl piss poor spoke to her yesterday just to double check if her described herself as Italian asked her to speak Italian could not said I know it it's u that your Indian which she said ok then asked what I wanted told her not her

Offline Bhammale39

Popped along to this Place a few days ago not sure if worthy of a review as I walked, so putting it here.

As have stated previously I like curvy ladies, booked in for a couple of days ago, £55 for 4 hand with Lauren (described as a curvy size 14) and a blonde lady (described as an 18) thought they sounded just about the top end of curvy and what the hell! Venue was up a side alley by Connells on Poplar Road I think, not exactly appealing but ok in the daylight.....

Got to a door round the back and greeted by presumably Lauren, dark hair but quite rough looking and a generous 16-18 size, the other lady in the room/reception was the blonde, and probably a size 24, sadly I couldn’t bring myself to go ahead with it as made my excuses and left. Admittedly these might appeal to some, but not me, I know these girls embellish the truth on occasion, but this was too much.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 04:24:02 pm by Bhammale39 »

Offline l1mpd1ck

Popped along to this Place a few days ago not sure if worthy of a review as I walked, so putting it here.
As have stated previously I like curvy ladies, booked in for a couple of days ago, £55 for 4 hand with Lauren (described as a curvy size 14) and a blonde lady (described as an 18) thought they sounded just about the top end of curvy and what the hell! Venue was up a side alley by Connells on Poplar Road I think, not exactly appealing but ok in the daylight.....
Got to a door round the back and greeted by presumably Lauren, dark hair but quite rough looking and a generous 16-18 size, the other lady in the room/reception was the blonde, and probably a size 24, sadly I couldn’t bring myself to go ahead with it as made my excuses and left. Admittedly these might appeal to some, but not me, I know these girls embellish the truth on occasion, but this was too much.
Worth repeating what I said in my recent review of a 6-hander here:

"3 women waiting for me, 2 were the sisters from the old shop in West Heath and the 3rd a younger, plumper blond.  The sisters were never lookers and they haven't improved and the new one is no better.
I was shown into a small, very dark but warm room.........….They do have soft hands and in the dark that's good enough. "

It also helps that I take my glasses off and mostly keep my eyes shut during a massage.

Offline Littlefoot

Worth repeating what I said in my recent review of a 6-hander here:

"3 women waiting for me, 2 were the sisters from the old shop in West Heath and the 3rd a younger, plumper blond.  The sisters were never lookers and they haven't improved and the new one is no better.
I was shown into a small, very dark but warm room.........….They do have soft hands and in the dark that's good enough. "

It also helps that I take my glasses off and mostly keep my eyes shut during a massage.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That bit made me laugh.  :thumbsup: