Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexy Amy - Birmingham  (Read 1578 times)

Offline pbrown355

Amy and her flatmates have not logged in since the 19th. No mention of holiday on their profiles. Anybody know anything?

Offline Mitchtcm

Easter Holiday? (Fingers crossed).  Saw Nicole on 10th April but she didn't mention any holiday.

Offline pbrown355

Easter hols. I certainly hope so

Offline azrael

Amy and her flatmates have not logged in since the 19th. No mention of holiday on their profiles. Anybody know anything?

Her profiles still there, give her digits a go. You might get a reply back :unknown:

Offline Dre2019

They were gone for about a month, came back for a few days but phones have been off for a while now. Wonder were they've gone.

Offline pbrown355

Hopefully just another holiday. Spending all the money we give them.

Offline Dre2019

Yea probably spending all that money. If 1 of them averaged 3 customers a day. They would be on roughly £800 a week each and I bet they were getting that on a regular basis being good looking and having fairly cheap rates. So I'm sure that money will lure them back soon.

Offline azrael

Yea probably spending all that money. If 1 of them averaged 3 customers a day. They would be on roughly £800 a week each and I bet they were getting that on a regular basis being good looking and having fairly cheap rates. So I'm sure that money will lure them back soon.

Lol, try minimum of 10. Roms do a 12hr shift and offer a conveyour belt service.

Offline Dre2019

Lol 10 a day for 1 girl seems abit much, but on their good days your probably right.

Offline Dre2019

Their back, no sign of the lovely Kim though  :(