Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help. For an outcall.  (Read 618 times)

paullike

Well I am a pretty experienced punter....but only for in calls. My misses is away next week and I would love to get in out all to visit me.

I like slim size 8 young type girls...is there any good advice out there....which agencies should I look at and who is there out there on adultwork.....or elsewhere.

I am pretty excited about this opportunity and want to make the most of it.

Offline Steely Dan

Well I am a pretty experienced punter....but only for in calls. My misses is away next week and I would love to get in out all to visit me.

I like slim size 8 young type girls...is there any good advice out there....which agencies should I look at and who is there out there on adultwork.....or elsewhere.

I am pretty excited about this opportunity and want to make the most of it.
Girl wise it is the same as incall. Most girls do both. It just better be someone you trust.  Outcalls to the house you share with the missus has fair risk.  But whatever floats your boat. Agency? really? just send me half your money, save time.

How about
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

a few more Hungarians are here External Link/Members Only

Offline ilovekungfu

Try a reverse booking. You will get a lot of throwaway bids but if you're clear on your requirements you might get a couple into a dialog from which you can sus out if they are the right fit. Sometimes I didn't get a good enough feeling about the potentials but it's worked out for me a few times.

Offline backofthenet

see my reviews - most of which are outcalls

Offline Londonpunter30

Also depends on where you live most won't do outcalls to the sticks