Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mizoka 2014  (Read 2904 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Mizoka (a.k.a. Selena21) quite a few times, and this is a reflection of my recent visit to her. NOTE she is a good one if looks are what you are after, but she does have some quirks.

The Experience:
She has always lived far out of London near Heathrow is a fairly uninspiring part of London (near Heathrow). She is like her pics (crucial) and quite tall too – which is not obvious from her pics. She has a good figure, and the times I have seen her she is friendly to me (she refers to me as a gentlemen). She is tight, and at first her OWO was somewhat mediocre, but when I saw her recently she rode ontop like a pro (her figure is so good). Then her OWO and CIM was great too.
We cannot smoke in her place due to the fire alarm, and she often cuts a one hour appointment short –but always gives money back.   

Reflection:
•   As always like her pictures – though a bit taller.
•   Fit figure.
•   She if friendly if you treat her with respect.
•   Good value at £50 for 30mins, or £70 for an hour – CIM is £20 extra. And she is Hungarian!
•   There are usually one or two guys sitting out in the corridor of the building as you enter which may be off putting.
•   Place is far away.
•   She DOES have a tendency to delay meetings – and even cut meetings short…

The Journey:
She is someone I found during my search for taller girls, and bare footed she is about the same height as me (5’10). She does appear to be disorganized so this can be an offput. She is very slim and fit – though she is tight, and it would be better to lead. Her on top is BEST for me, as I appreciate seeing a fit young one doing the work ;)

chelsea1962

Looks fit only drawback fake boobs?

Offline Luke

Isn't she also known as Selena and has been scamming us for a while, unless I am mistaken

FlyingBreadMan

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16305.msg253703;topicseen#msg253703

She is fit, but I should stress she could be a bit annoying too. She has a tendency to delay meetings and even cut them short...I gave her a good feedback as I had seen her a few times and was happy. But then again I guess I am more tolerable of bad organization, and a sucker for looks...

I would honestly suggest people read her reviews here before deciding to see her: fit = yes. Easy comms = no.

Festisio

She sounds absolutely dreadful.  Mind you I only need to take a 3 second look at that profile to know it's one to avoid.

FlyingBreadMan

She sounds absolutely dreadful.  Mind you I only need to take a 3 second look at that profile to know it's one to avoid.

...I guess I really am a sucker for looks... :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 04:07:38 pm by flyingbreadman »

Offline Jimmyredcab

•   She DOES have a tendency to delay meetings – and even cut meetings short…

I would rather pay £100 an hour and get my full hour -------------------- cheap is not always such good value.    :thumbsdown:

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

Are boobs supposed to be that low????

Looks like it should be the second pair of teets on another mammal!!!

Offline Tonyleung

•   There are usually one or two guys sitting out in the corridor of the building as you enter which may be off putting.

Um yeah..... understatement - what did these guys look like? Were they dressed in mini skirts and leopard print boob tubes? Then they might be less threatening.. jees I've heard it all now.