Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurorakusshh - AW - Newcastle  (Read 13638 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5703293) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
30 mins/£50
 As simplicool has just given a pretty detailed review I'll keep mine plain and simple.
After a heads up from sc I contacted AK and managed to make a booking, though her Comms were often quite a time apart, could be a problem for some. Given the postcode on morning of meeting and off I went. Overlooked terraced house with free parking in area. Let in with her behind the door and was happy with her appearance, not stunning but quite pretty imo, hippie style long loose dress.  Shown into the bedroom that continued the hippie vibe. Pleasantries out of the way and she chased her pup out of the bedroom, we stripped down to underwear and she is very slim perhaps too much so  :unknown: started with some french kissing which grew in its intensity, she then went down for a very good owo session on me, even asked if I would be happy if she gagged, no resistance from me, swapped places and as I was licking her tight little pussy she got soaking and appeared to be in a world of her own, her eyes seemed to roll back in her head, condom applied and started and finished in missionary, was so intense nothing like I've experienced in some time. Cleaned up and lay naked chatting and stroking each other, her pup decided to make an appearance and jumped on the bed and was trying it's best to sniff my cock  :D
I got up to get ready as was pushed for time, it was almost bang on 30 minutes, she hadn't made any moves to get me out. Left feeling extremely happy and as I said in sc's review thinking it was all a bit surreal. Definitely return.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 07:28:27 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Shitehawk

She sounds right up my street!
Thanks for the review.

Offline Fragilehand

Thanks for the review glad you enjoyed. Personally it was fun because it was different but can't see it being regular for me anyway

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review glad you enjoyed. Personally it was fun because it was different but can't see it being regular for me anyway
Cheers, not sure she will be regular for me either, she would do my head in I think  :sarcastic: but definitely going to have another go.  :hi:

Online toon972

Cheers, she sounds quirky which is something I like. On her interview, what is your favourite colour and she answers rainbow. Brilliant.

Offline dexpunt

British, Pretty. good service and decent price
Sounds good
She may be busy for a while after 2 good reviews on here
Can't help wonder if there is a catch somewhere?

Offline CELICA GT

Great reviews, both of them, her interview on AW is enlightening, very tempted indeed, have a couple of things in common, I have two dogs, birth signs Taurus, a good start, comms is what puts me off a little . 

Nice seeing reviews of someone a bit different  :hi:

Online Kev3773

Great reviews, both of them, her interview on AW is enlightening, very tempted indeed, have a couple of things in common, I have two dogs, birth signs Taurus, a good start, comms is what puts me off a little . 

Nice seeing reviews of someone a bit different  :hi:

I went in a bit forearmed thanks to sc, think that helped with my comms. I have a second booking but she did say she was overwhelmed with the amount of messages and can't cope with them, so I think that will be enough to put many off  :unknown:

Offline dino1990

Offline CELICA GT

I went in a bit forearmed thanks to sc, think that helped with my comms. I have a second booking but she did say she was overwhelmed with the amount of messages and can't cope with them, so I think that will be enough to put many off  :unknown:
I contacted her earlier today, basic message seeing what her availability is next week, will see if I get a reply.  :hi:

Offline Fragilehand

This is the reason I held off for my review. If anyone wants to see her I'd probably wait a couple of weeks. It was hard enough to get a booking previously. Plus god forbid hope she doesn't get big headed and raise her prices that was the original attraction to her
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:32:14 pm by simplicool »

Offline williamshears

Thanks for the review, been in the process of sorting a day/time that we're both free for a meeting. Following on from this review, makes me hope it'll be sooner rather than later!

Offline Lewwy

British, Pretty. good service and decent price
Sounds good
She may be busy for a while after 2 good reviews on here
Can't help wonder if there is a catch somewhere?

Yep, she'll do very well if she keeps sensible about things. I notice she hasn't logged into AW in about a fortnight - hope that isn't indicative of dropping off the planet for good.

I've messaged her and left my number - helpful being single!
Banned reason: Offered free booking because he wouldn't post details.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline williamshears

Yep, she'll do very well if she keeps sensible about things. I notice she hasn't logged into AW in about a fortnight - hope that isn't indicative of dropping off the planet for good.

I've messaged her and left my number - helpful being single!

I've been texting her about my booking and she's having some time off for July, so it'll be August before she's back to taking bookings.

Offline Andy_707

Thanks for the review  :hi:.  This girl sounds great.  The only thing that is off-putting to me is she says in her profile she is a “dirty smoker”.  Was there any whiff of smoke on her breath or in the room?  If not, she’s on my hot list.

Offline Mr blue

Messaged her and not had a response yet, Did you keep trying ? Dont want to keep sending message after message.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Messaged her and not had a response yet, Did you keep trying ? Dont want to keep sending message after message.
Reply #14, she'll be back in August.

Offline Mr blue

Reply #14, she'll be back in August.

Thanks Dave, somehow missed that comment :hi:

Online Kev3773

Has anyone that's seen Aurora and been given the contact details of her mates (no profiles unfortunately) actually managed to see them ? I have a booking with one of them in a week or so, I believe the other is on holiday atm  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

Has anyone that's seen Aurora and been given the contact details of her mates (no profiles unfortunately) actually managed to see them ? I have a booking with one of them in a week or so, I believe the other is on holiday atm  :unknown:
That's an interesting one. Are they matching her rates?

Online Kev3773

That's an interesting one. Are they matching her rates?

The one I have a booking with is priced at Aurora's original rates, £50/30 mins £100/HR.

Offline Fragilehand

The one I have a booking with is priced at Aurora's original rates, £50/30 mins £100/HR.
She mentioned this on the first meet the lass walked down the stairs but I was too scared to look at her face. She was a brunette size 10ish to be a honest 2 of them would be amazing but due to the location being close to family members I never returned

Online Kev3773

She mentioned this on the first meet the lass walked down the stairs but I was too scared to look at her face. She was a brunette size 10ish to be a honest 2 of them would be amazing but due to the location being close to family members I never returned

That could be who I'm seeing  :unknown:
It's in North Shields, she works between the two places  :hi:

Online Kev3773

Just a heads up for anyone that got the details of Chloe from Aurora and was thinking of booking her. I've had 2 attempted meets, the first one I got a ridiculous excuse 30 minutes beforehand, thought I'd try a second one, this one I never even got a reply on the day of the meeting. I know a fellow member on here has had similar issues. Be prepared for a last minute let down if you are considering it. If she makes a profile a review will be added  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve had the same experience with Chlo on two arranged meets. Both times radio silence on the day. After the first time I eventually heard from her after about a week. She does these really long messages with availability times, premium Snapchat, video offerings and the like. She apologised and said her mental health had been bad, but she felt much better

So I gave her the benefit of the doubt and booked again. And then after she confirmed on the morning, heard nothing more. No address, postcode, or anything else

I won’t be trying a third time. I can’t review as she has no profile, she was recommended by Aurorakusshh

Offline Fragilehand

I’ve had the same experience with Chlo on two arranged meets. Both times radio silence on the day. After the first time I eventually heard from her after about a week. She does these really long messages with availability times, premium Snapchat, video offerings and the like. She apologised and said her mental health had been bad, but she felt much better

So I gave her the benefit of the doubt and booked again. And then after she confirmed on the morning, heard nothing more. No address, postcode, or anything else

I won’t be trying a third time. I can’t review as she has no profile, she was recommended by Aurorakusshh
Word for word same experience. Arranged times and postcodes and both times let down. At the venue time wasted never again

Online Kev3773

Word for word same experience. Arranged times and postcodes and both times let down. At the venue time wasted never again

I got half an hour before my appointment "the roof has just caved in, the builder is on his way and will be here for the next 2 hours" wtf I've heard loads of excuses but that just about tops them all.  :crazy:

Offline datwabbit

Maybe she's after the picture selling not in person. She has no intention of meeting and goes through the motions because it makes her feel good mentally.

Anyone who has been on sugar daddy sites will have seen what you've described.

Question is- does the sp who recommends her know what is going on.

Offline tynetunnel

I got half an hour before my appointment "the roof has just caved in, the builder is on his way and will be here for the next 2 hours" wtf I've heard loads of excuses but that just about tops them all.  :crazy:

:thumbsup: